• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not quite a cliff.....

waited at the top for half an hour for the cloud rain to clear but no joy.got cold and started back down and about a 1/4 of the way down it cleared up so i got some pictures

well after 35 years i have finally done all 3.went up scafell pike this morning and went past everyone on the way up and had nobody go past my either.made my day and feck me i bumped into a young lady

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Jobi said:

I'm the sensitive sort pal, you seemed very sensitive on the boxing thread a while back. I take it you haven't mellowed with age? Like peas in a pod.... ?

Oh I've been mellow for years, opinions on boxing are that, opinions. Can you say the same? I think not. But never mind, chill your beans ............ eeeddaaaa ?

3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Oh I've been mellow for years, opinions on boxing are that, opinions. Can you say the same? I think not. But never mind, chill your beans ............ eeeddaaaa ?

Yep opinions are like arse holes pal, I'm horizontal don't worry about me. ?

8 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Is your name jobi because of the way you look or the way you smell? 

One is very nosey, I dare not ask why you're called dogmandont, probably something to do with getting  bum raped by your prized pet. 

"Dog..... man don't! Aw go on then, do it to me'"  ???

Edited by Jobi
32 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Yep opinions are like arse holes pal, I'm horizontal don't worry about me. ?

Hmmm come on jobi  I don't think you are horizontal in the slightest.

Anyway, who's your money on for joshua and ruiz?

Edited by shaaark
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Hmmm come on jobi  I don't think you are horizontal i the slightest.

Anyway, who's your money on for joshua and ruiz?

I think Ruiz beats him again tbh. I don't think AJ knows how to approach this one. By the looks of it he's slimming down a hell of a lot for this fight, that might make him faster and help his stamina  but will effect his durability and strength. I don't think he can box well enough to keep Ruiz away all night so where that does that leave him? He's always been vulnerable and now he's been beaten once I think he will unravel again. I know it cost him last time but I still think his best bet is to go in there and try and blast him out. 

Edited by Jobi
3 minutes ago, Jobi said:

One is very nosey, I dare not ask why you're called dogmandont, probably something to do with getting  bum raped by your prized pet. 

"Dog, man don't! Aw go on then, do it to me'" ??

Speaking of bum raping have you come out of the closet yet ??.  ?? Take it jobi is also your Grinder username and with good reason. ??

11 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

Speaking of bum raping have you come out of the closet yet ??.  ?? Take it jobi is also your Grinder username and with good reason. ??

I'm staying firmly in your closet pal, I do not want to witness your scabby lurcher stuck up your tradesman whilst you chomp down on a red onion. 

You seem clued up on these perverted sites you sexual deviant you, I bet you don't take your laptop down to PC World when it breaks down. ????

Edited by Jobi
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, .357shooter said:

well i should have said i went up ben nevis and snowdon in the 1980,s and have now done the 3 peaks by going up the highest in england yesterday.legs are really fecked today though

You don't have to explain yourself pal, I'm sure even though still raw the triggered ones are coming to terms with it by now. 

Aye, those walks do knock the fcuk out of your leg joints.