Any genuine beddy whippet greyhound litters planned

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

23 inches, flying machine, little headf strong but handy on the lamp.

Hi mate, my dog has just lined a bitch from skipton. Both genuine grafters, look i cant tell you the % but they are both beddy whippet greys or there abouts. Worker x worker.  The fawn dog is abo

22tts 2 sisters

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

I have a genuine first cross greyhound /Bedlington bitch 21 and a half ats , thinking of lineing her with a whippet or a grew if I can find the right dog ? next spring for a pup myself,

A Grew, being a cross itself over your cross will likely throw a more varied litter, with the odd little un whereas a pure grey or whippet should even the pups out, I’d decide what size your looking for in the pups and pick the sire to produce them.

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

I have a genuine first cross greyhound /Bedlington bitch 21 and a half ats , thinking of lineing her with a whippet or a grew if I can find the right dog ? next spring for a pup myself,

Try finding a 23/24in first cross beddy/grey dog for her.

• Like 1
On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:24, Marvel said:

On ‎10‎/‎09‎/‎2019 at 17:24, Marvel said:

that would be lurcher to lurcher ? iv always would go hound to lurcher , and lurcher to hound > how many whippets can you really call pure bred ? as a lot of rag whippets were grews anyway ???

10 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

that would be lurcher to lurcher ? iv always would go hound to lurcher , and lurcher to hound > how many whippets can you really call pure bred ? as a lot of rag whippets were grews anyway ???

if your bitch suits you as she is why not go lurcher x lurcher, if you go to a grey or whip whats your next move looking forward from that

21 hours ago, Loton Moocher said:

I all ways thought that's how you got better than what you have, a bigger better version, same way bred as your bitch

1 hour ago, Loton Moocher said:

I would go first x again but finding a decent bred one is like finding rocking horse poo ,the chap  where I got my bitch from not breeding anymore , hence I shall av a litter of my own , be the first litter I have bred since 1986

nea bother man gezz a shout when you do, might be interested in a pup