Any genuine beddy whippet greyhound litters planned

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

23 inches, flying machine, little headf strong but handy on the lamp.

Hi mate, my dog has just lined a bitch from skipton. Both genuine grafters, look i cant tell you the % but they are both beddy whippet greys or there abouts. Worker x worker.  The fawn dog is abo

22tts 2 sisters

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ferret333 said:

Hi mate, my dog has just lined a bitch from skipton.

Both genuine grafters, look i cant tell you the % but they are both beddy whippet greys or there abouts. Worker x worker.  The fawn dog is about 22 n half inch and the bitch is probably about 20.

Message me of interested and ill pass you on to the fella

20181230_152645.jpg

20190805_193645.jpg

Smart mate especially the dog. 

39 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Yous have got the terriers an the whippets mate, don’t wish for things ye can have, go get em??

True, but finding anything like a working Bedlington here is impossible.I don't want to breed a litter of Russell/whippets to get one pup.I'm worried about getting them good homes as I'd imagine the first cross will be hard for most to handle,and not a great number of rabbiters around here,although the cross is pretty good on pigs,so still thinking about it.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Aussie Whip said:

True, but finding anything like a working Bedlington here is impossible.I don't want to breed a litter of Russell/whippets to get one pup.I'm worried about getting them good homes as I'd imagine the first cross will be hard for most to handle,and not a great number of rabbiters around here,although the cross is pretty good on pigs,so still thinking about it.

Finding a real working bedlington here in the uk is a challenge in its own right unless you know we’re your looking loads of bedlingtons here are just bred out of because there a bedlington mostly for names in there kc reg most bedlingtons that are studded out to running dogs are lied about how good they actually are at working it’s a gamble 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Saw it happen umpteen times now with most types but they all had a mix a whippet an grey in them, folk want a whippet sized dog end up with a big un or folk want a big un an end up with a wee in, we was always told as lads never to mix the 2 unless ye wanted a varied litter an to this day Iv never had one yet, doubt I will either tbh

My big line bred collie cross has loads of none ped in there the person that breeds them don’t get no little whippet things pop up because there tight bred i pup my bitch to a bedlington greyhound and had a variety of size An builds,coats pop up out of both litters I had one you’d put money on was a none ped I think if you tight breed it can be controlled but the minute you out cross to none related blood that’s when various pops up 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, nothernlite said:

Screenshot_20190815-171113_Chrome.jpg.236130d4c6149acff33090ced5cad307.jpgScreenshot_20190815-171131_Chrome.jpg.5ef947219d9dc592d91dea50741410cc.jpg

Thing I always find strange about ads like this there not very well written out they give little information on important stuff like age of the parents or if there actually working but put plenty about stuff that’s not important to sell pups