Any genuine beddy whippet greyhound litters planned

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

23 inches, flying machine, little headf strong but handy on the lamp.

Hi mate, my dog has just lined a bitch from skipton. Both genuine grafters, look i cant tell you the % but they are both beddy whippet greys or there abouts. Worker x worker.  The fawn dog is abo

22tts 2 sisters

Posted Images

7 hours ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Just after this cross, not in any rush at all will wait for right litter but could do with one by end next summer

Any pics of this cross would be appreciated and height of dogs ? 

what is it you actually want? beddywhippet x with a greyhound. or beddy greyhound with a whippet. or beddywhippet x whippet greyhound? or even Bedlington x with a grew it's endless. 

A guy local as a bedlington x whippet greyhound he was expecting a big dog as parents were a half decent size it turned out about 20 to the shoulders.with this cross you have 2 factors that shrink a Lurcher in size if your after 24tts I’d go for a bedlington Lurcher to lurcher bred dog with out whippet in there with a bit of size about them an hope for the best 

• Like 1

if you want the coat and the height then why not a Wheaton x lurcher???little drop of the right stuff will see you right....

with whippet in the mix I think you may struggle for something over 22/23....best runner I've personally owned was just under 23,beddy bull grey another few inches and she would of lasted me a few more seasons I reckon ?

Hi mate, my dog has just lined a bitch from skipton.

Both genuine grafters, look i cant tell you the % but they are both beddy whippet greys or there abouts. Worker x worker.  The fawn dog is about 22 n half inch and the bitch is probably about 20.

Message me of interested and ill pass you on to the fella

20181230_152645.jpg

20190805_193645.jpg

• Like 11