A word of warning with these lamps never put them on charge when you're not at home, put mine on charge this morning 7.30 went outside to cut some fire wood came in 11.30 smoke coming out of lamp red hot few more minutes would of burst into flames, never would I buy another one should of been recalled before they cause house fire and loss of life.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pirate 9000 said:

A word of warning with these lamps never put them on charge when you're not at home, put mine on charge this morning 7.30 went outside to cut some fire wood came in 11.30 smoke coming out of lamp red hot few more minutes would of burst into flames, never would I buy another one should of been recalled before they cause house fire and loss of life.

take note lads,bakerboy and pirate have both had close calls with these chargers,the lamps should all be recalled by clulite  and relaced or refunded,this is going to end in tears,if this issue is still ongoing, not worth the risk, but that's just my opinion/

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Pirate 9000 said:

I've had the lamp for over 12 months charging it couple of times a week never any problems until this morning.

Not had mine that long yet although I really like the lamps I think I'll change up to another one now