I’m using the Garmin Astro 320 and the T5 mini collar saves me a load of time and effort they’ve stopped making the 320 now and replaced it with the 420 the only difference is it refreshes every 2.5 seconds instead of every 5 second then there’s the alpha which is basically the 420 but it’s got a touch screen one thing I will say is if your going to invest in one don’t buy the T5 collar has they are way to big and bulky the T5 mini is way more than enough for hunting in the uk atb B.B. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bunnyboiler said:

I’m using the Garmin Astro 320 and the T5 mini collar saves me a load of time and effort they’ve stopped making the 320 now and replaced it with the 420 the only difference is it refreshes every 2.5 seconds instead of every 5 second then there’s the alpha which is basically the 420 but it’s got a touch screen one thing I will say is if your going to invest in one don’t buy the T5 collar has they are way to big and bulky the T5 mini is way more than enough for hunting in the uk atb B.B. 

Did you get yours from abroad or UK.And did it need re program?

GPS4US mate, there in America and work straight out the box. Deffo stay with the mini aswel as the normal ones just to bulky as bunnyboiler said. I’ve got to invest in a new collar for the new pup in next few weeks before season. Use it in the daytime more, only take it lamping if I’m out to places I don’t know and gives you that bit more peace of mind but comes in handy in the day when the dogs took off on scent and you can watch what he’s doing

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Igz said:

GPS4US mate, there in America and work straight out the box. Deffo stay with the mini aswel as the normal ones just to bulky as bunnyboiler said. I’ve got to invest in a new collar for the new pup in next few weeks before season. Use it in the daytime more, only take it lamping if I’m out to places I don’t know and gives you that bit more peace of mind but comes in handy in the day when the dogs took off on scent and you can watch what he’s doing

I'm told there just for folks that have no control of they dogs 

Must order some sharpish ?

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Havelightforcewilltravel said:

Did you get yours from abroad or UK.And did it need re program?

GPS4US mate if you go on there website now there’s a live feed top right hand corner tell them your in the uk and what you need just be aware you’ll have a bill come through for uk tax a few weeks after you’ve received it think it’s about £35 need any more info pm me atb B.B. 

52 minutes ago, bunnyboiler said:

GPS4US mate if you go on there website now there’s a live feed top right hand corner tell them your in the uk and what you need just be aware you’ll have a bill come through for uk tax a few weeks after you’ve received it think it’s about £35 need any more info pm me atb B.B. 

Cheers if get stuck il msg you thanks.

• Like 1