Anybody know anything about wetsuits?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Swimming shorts and just man thefuck up.

You're not what .................4'7 with a 36" waist and a 38" chest..........and you say you're not a weird shape, you could fit in a condom never mind a swimsuit ffs ???

Bought eighty quid worth of mask snorkel and fins a couple weeks back in newquay and had an hour with it in just shorts in Dorset. First time snorkelling and it was f***ing awesome. Just practicing ev

Posted Images

Cheers for the advice everyone. I had a bit of a road trip at the weekend to watersports places and tried on a bunch. Only one I found to fit pretty well was the O'Neill Hyperfreak 4/3. Bit more money than I wanted to spend but fit is critical to me.

All being well once I get my shit together I'll hopefully post some picture heavy stuff in the medium term.

• Like 1

Gul o'neil ripcurl billabong there all good suits but don't need brand names really best way is going into a shop and trying some on I got one recently a summer one can't remember the name of it but was 60 quid and works a treat for summer surfing winter suit I tend to spend some more on a good suit but summer anything really