Bulb

What is it with bulbs for lightforce lamps I bought 5 12v 100w vertical filaments 2 from lightforce that came in a lightforce tin  the bulb bright but doesn’t give nice tight dot so bought seven tracer 12v 100w  same thing can’t get tight dot another one from a1 shooting  same thing tried them in another lamp still no change anyone reccomend any where to get bulb from

53 minutes ago, twelsh said:

What is it with bulbs for lightforce lamps I bought 5 12v 100w vertical filaments 2 from lightforce that came in a lightforce tin  the bulb bright but doesn’t give nice tight dot so bought seven tracer 12v 100w  same thing can’t get tight dot another one from a1 shooting  same thing tried them in another lamp still no change anyone reccomend any where to get bulb from

Not to try An be a comedian but you tried turning the head of the lamp an changing the tightness of the beam 

• Like 2

Have you tried adjusting the distance the bulb is pulled out/ pushed into the lamp that helps with getting a better spot along with the head adjustment. I always used a horizontal filament bulb in my lamp but then again I only used 30 watt bulbs.

• Like 1