New boat

12 hours ago, foxdropper said:

That your pet seal with you Stevo 

When you coming out for the day fishing on the boat with us or even a day out with the terriers as he's my digging partner as well and then you can tell both of us what you think,or you just being a brave fanny from Wiltshire again?.:hmm:

• Haha 2

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After going through a few small boats this year,buying,doing up and selling for a profit and putting it all back in as such,me and a pal have all we need now.A cracking little boat that has a rep for

Will do and as it goes there very easy to use once you got the suss, .. will add that one went back ..

Banter and a wind up went out the window a long time ago timmy as me and you well know.But instead of being a prick on all my posts just leave it till your ready to meet up and you can spout your shit

Posted Images

Thought you were coming up alone mate or do you need  someone by your side .Im  as genuine as they come mate and if you want a day it’s there same as you inviting me for a fish .The need for a crowd isn’t my style so if that’s your bag maybe we will give it a miss .

Banter is one thing but serious time in the field is more my thing mate .The season is getting closer so pm me any time and we will sort a day either way which I actually look forward to mate .

• Haha 1

Don’t know what the feck your on about Steve ,either your up for a trip on your own or you ain’t .Makes no odds to me either way.

Ive travelled far and wide digging  but always gone alone ,just me and whoever invited me .Been  met by small crowds and turned around and drove home .Not into the bullshit that goes with it ,it’s about the dogs 100%.

On 12/08/2019 at 20:43, fireman said:

Thanks and as it goes it's your county we fish in and the first pic i'm sat on orford island..

Nice Boat, Nice fish. Only caught a few Bass myself and they have all fought like fury. 

Is there a place called Buckley Creek near there? 

I went down there with a mate ages ago and caught a big Thornback Ray there on ragworm. 

Edited by BGA
9 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Why do people wind others up but still call them ‘mate’ at the same time? I’ve never understood that. 

Because mate .......it’s all part of the wind up .What would you have me call him ,Compo?

• Haha 1
19 hours ago, foxdropper said:

Don’t know what the feck your on about Steve ,either your up for a trip on your own or you ain’t .Makes no odds to me either way.

Ive travelled far and wide digging  but always gone alone ,just me and whoever invited me .Been  met by small crowds and turned around and drove home .Not into the bullshit that goes with it ,it’s about the dogs 100%.

Banter and a wind up went out the window a long time ago timmy as me and you well know.But instead of being a prick on all my posts just leave it till your ready to meet up and you can spout your shite then..:good:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, BGA said:

Nice Boat, Nice fish. Only caught a few Bass myself and they have all fought like fury. 

Is there a place called Buckley Creek near there? 

I went down there with a mate ages ago and caught a big Thornback Ray there on ragworm. 

Not heard of Buckley creek but i'll look it up as it could be a good spot to try sometime,yeah some Bass can fight like fury (well they don't all just run around a ring with the odd jab :laugh:) but yeah some do have a good fight in them for sure.Were looking to get out next week as the winds ment to drop and the sun is due a look out and were wanting to go out a few miles to find some thornbacks,smoothhounds and what ever else fancies a squid and worm bait...:victory:

1 hour ago, fireman said:

Banter and a wind up went out the window a long time ago timmy as me and you well know.But instead of being a prick on all my posts just leave it till your ready to meet up and you can spout your shite then..:good:

Come alone and you are welcome but bring a mate and forget it .I admire your drive to put me in my place lol.

You don’t appear to be much more than 8 stone wet through so try and bulk up a bit beforehand ,there are some places here that I’ll not shy from that just might be beyond your stamina threshold .

You need to lighten up though or you will work yourself into a right state by the time you get here .I am very much looking forward to seeing your dogs go in the proper fashion I’m used to as you are mine I expect .

Roll on the Autumn .

43 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Come alone and you are welcome but bring a mate and forget it .I admire your drive to put me in my place lol.

You don’t appear to be much more than 8 stone wet through so try and bulk up a bit beforehand ,there are some places here that I’ll not shy from that just might be beyond your stamina threshold .

You need to lighten up though or you will work yourself into a right state by the time you get here .I am very much looking forward to seeing your dogs go in the proper fashion I’m used to as you are mine I expect .

Roll on the Autumn .

You really sound like an arse, or on Max's double reverse cast wind up.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol just trying to make fiends mate .

Some people just take life too serious and can’t take what they give .

All the same to me but when it comes to a day out I’m a different fella ,100 % focused on the job in hand .

Youve had your moments too I recall lol.

4 hours ago, fireman said:

Not heard of Buckley creek but i'll look it up as it could be a good spot to try sometime,yeah some Bass can fight like fury (well they don't all just run around a ring with the odd jab :laugh:) but yeah some do have a good fight in them for sure.Were looking to get out next week as the winds ment to drop and the sun is due a look out and were wanting to go out a few miles to find some thornbacks,smoothhounds and what ever else fancies a squid and worm bait...:victory:

Good luck next week. 

I asked my mate. It was in the mouth of Butley creek. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BGA said:

Good luck next week. 

I asked my mate. It was in the mouth of Butley creek. 

Just looked and would you believe it if i said we went up there last week to see what was up there sort of thing and ask your pal if it was in the deep hole at the entrance on the corner of the bird island?.If it was (which i recon it was) it's where me and my pal moored up last week and had a couple of bass out of it,it's a good spot when the winds to much out at sea as such and were going to fish it one evening on a rising tide for some bass or thornies very soon..

Small world at times eh mate :victory:..

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, fireman said:

Just looked and would you believe it if i said we went up there last week to see what was up there sort of thing and ask your pal if it was in the deep hole at the entrance on the corner of the bird island?.If it was (which i recon it was) it's where me and my pal moored up last week and had a couple of bass out of it,it's a good spot when the winds to much out at sea as such and were going to fish it one evening on a rising tide for some bass or thornies very soon..

Small world at times eh mate :victory:..

That's the place. Havergate Island is the name of the island apparently. 

Small world. 

Good luck with the fishing - Beautiful part of the world as well. 

• Like 2