New boat

After going through a few small boats this year,buying,doing up and selling for a profit and putting it all back in as such,me and a pal have all we need now.A cracking little boat that has a rep for being safe as houses and stable in a chop and it is,it's a Bonwitchco 400 with a yam 25 hp and a gps,fishfinder has been ordered for it but we've been out and caught a few Bass with it both trolling lures and bait fishing at anchor and  we have a small drift net we tried for a sole with and bagged a couple of Bass instead,but i can live with that.Anyway here's a pic of it a pal took while i was cleaning the catch and small boat fishing wasn't something i ever did much of before this year but i'm hooked like a bass on a rapala on it now :victory:

67892917_10217638303843355_3305405714310103040_o.jpg

• Like 15

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After going through a few small boats this year,buying,doing up and selling for a profit and putting it all back in as such,me and a pal have all we need now.A cracking little boat that has a rep for

Will do and as it goes there very easy to use once you got the suss, .. will add that one went back ..

Banter and a wind up went out the window a long time ago timmy as me and you well know.But instead of being a prick on all my posts just leave it till your ready to meet up and you can spout your shit

Posted Images

3 hours ago, mackem said:

Nice,looks good,any chance of getting some pics of the drift net next time you use it?

Will do and as it goes there very easy to use once you got the suss, :victory:.. will add that one went back :good:..

68404768_10217638291283041_6989899995377827840_o.jpg

Edited by fireman
  • Like 3
20 hours ago, gazjon5 said:

Great, well built boats the bonwitcos ?

As it goes we used that one for a while and while it was small it did really well in water we maybe should have thought about,but that's where the bass live and you got to go where the fish are...:victory:

IMG_20190511_182056279_HDR.jpg

• Like 1