Swollen ankels

I'm stocking up with beef and chicken mince,loads of wax paper and old duvets,for her bedding,heat lamp at the ready,and prayer book in my pocket lol

Edited by jigsaw
  • Like 6

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm stocking up with beef and chicken mince,loads of wax paper and old duvets,for her bedding,heat lamp at the ready,and prayer book in my pocket lol

The Scottish lads eat porridge what's got salt in it 

your greyhound trainers 100% right , I have had a few greyhound brood bitches do the same, dont worry, And if i remember rightly one of my wifes also had this complaint when she was in pup lol.

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Don’t forget green tripe An puppy formula  milk fella get that down her an it’ll be a proper milk bar help her keep weight on also help produce plenty of sweet milky pops for them little beans ??Hope that prayer book of yours don’t have to see the light of day fella 

5 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Where can the formula be got poxon? thought the beef would provide her with milk aplenty

I got mine on line it’s not all that expensive tbh and handy to have just in case the worse should happen I fed puppy milk to the brood as well Mixing it in with her grub done the same to the pups when I started weaning them soaked biscuits an mince meats to get them weaning 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Lurcher91 said:

I used to use lamdlac for the bitch and pups up on till there weaned kept them in good order mixed with meat and nuts.. Worked fine for any I done it with 

Lamlac I know of a working Deerhound breeder as well as  first cross man  who swears by it.  https://www.lamlac.co.uk/products/55-lamlac   https://www.petdrugsonline.co.uk/provimi-multimilk-replacement-dog-cat-puppy-kitten-horse-pony?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIuL6Z1c394wIVCLTtCh1IbQAkEAQYASABEgJCzPD_BwE  then theres goats milk .

6 minutes ago, my hounds said:

Yeah it always kept them nice and fat from pups and kept the bitch in good order as well 

• Like 1

food for thought (if you forgive the pun lol)...i might get a bit of lamblac in ''JUST IN CASE '' lol...so is the lamblac fed to the bitch while shes rearing or just for the pups when their old enough to take some in ,the formula is given the bitch while lactating i take it ? told ye i dont do this too often ,my mate the trainer will put me right anyway ,

• Like 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

food for thought (if you forgive the pun lol)...i might get a bit of lamblac in ''JUST IN CASE '' lol...so is the lamblac fed to the bitch while shes rearing or just for the pups when their old enough to take some in ,the formula is given the bitch while lactating i take it ? told ye i dont do this too often ,my mate the trainer will put me right anyway ,

Give the bitch an the pups soon as there old enough to start to wean then start to decrease giving it the bitch what ever goes in the bitch goes to the pups prior to fully wearing fella 

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, jigsaw said:

I used to mix it up and give it to both the bitch and give it to the pups with a bit of wheetabix to get them started around 2 weeks... Dunno if it's right or wrong just what worked for me 

• Like 3
  • 2 weeks later...