Longnetting cheshire / north wales

Beaver1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Beaver if you can not find any one get this book https://www.amazon.co.uk/Long-Netting-Peg-Martin-King/dp/1846890586  or get it any way. Get your self a little 25 yarder off Nels0n and get practici

No no mr bunny lol if his going to learn how to net at night he needs to learn the proper way first. It is not that hard once you know what you have to do then you just need to practice it to perfect

Start with the book and then if its not possible to be shown what to do you might be as well to try running a 10/15 yd net out before you try anything much bigger. Very easy to lose heart once the tan

Posted Images

As mentioned above I would say get yourself a shorter (traditional) net and practice dropping and picking it up in the daylight. Ferreting season will soon come around and is a good way to build confidence in handling a net. Once you feel ok during the day, give it a go at night!

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...

Beaver has not been on to claim the net for over 4 week so the offer for a free net has been withdrawn.( for him)

Anybody also want it send a quick p.m and I'll send on if I think you will use it..

Don't want to give it away for it to be sold.. I could do that

• Like 3