You're lucky my uncle wasn't there, his toilet of choice when hammered is their wardrobe. 😂😂

Edited by Jobi

Just crack a joke about it in front of the lads on Monday and move on.  carry on with your poker nights and just don’t invite him if you honestly don’t like him that much for doing something under the influence, surly the rest of the lads don’t need to stopped from having another night out because of one mans actions or in the case lack of action leading to him pissing his self lol.

14 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

This is why i stopped drinking😂too many wine bar fairy’s moaning about ye when ye start enjoying yaself 🤯😎

could only have come from a glaswegion 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Thank you sir 👍😉

your welcome. I have affinity with jocks my Mrs is from Glasgow 

Just now, fred90 said:

your welcome. I have affinity with jocks my Mrs is from Glasgow 

She sounds like a braw woman😁

3 hours ago, Jobi said:

You're lucky my uncle wasn't there, his toilet of choice when hammered is their wardrobe. 😂😂

Used to be the washing basket for me 😁

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

I went to these two brothers house once with a pal who knew them and they were just coming up on some hippy shit tea they made from some asmatic fags and they were both in a state,one stood up and walked to the middle of the room got his cock out and pissed on the floor,when he finished he gave it a shake then put it away and then pulled a chain that only he could see,his brother was upset about it and they had a row and the upset brother walked off.We soon left as well and we met the upset brother in the street telling a lamp post what a dirty cnut his brother was:laugh:, never did feel the want to try that shit after seeing them two...

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

My old mans choice too

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

used to be :whistling:

• Haha 1

my old mate cookies mrs was a nurse she put her uniform on the back of a chair ready for work next day and he pissed on it then he got in the wardrobe and asked for a single ticket to Nottingham please driver ...

Edited by sid g

1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Cheers, D.

I pissed on my technics separates 1 night after a f***ing skinful 🙈and only the cassette deck would work after😟

few of my mates where known for wetting themselves in their 20's but did eventually grow out of it 🤣

• Haha 1

Things happen he didn't do it on purpose. Not like he stood up  and had a waz in your favorite arm chair then you  could got pissed off or on  

4 minutes ago, terryd said:

Things happen he didn't do it on purpose. Not like he stood up  and had a waz in your favorite arm chair then you  could got pissed off or on  

Tbh it's not the first time hes been a prick to people on the drink. Hes a sound enough guy when sober. But whenever we have a drink he turns into a nasty b*****d. Everybody was cracking into beers and having a laugh but he always seems to take it too far. Everybody had a good few beers and having a laugh. He must have drank a case of stella. Then started filling a tumbler with whiskey and downing it then helped himself to a bottle of vodka a boy brought with him. Everybody has been drunk and daft. But it's the fact he was being a prick and then when he pished himself he couldnt care less not interested in cleaning it and no shame. Couldnt care less. Probably came across a bit harsh because everybody does daft stuff drunk fair enough but that's a joke.