jukel123

Why has Hancock no pups for sale?

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Scared I’ll put yous out business 😂

Petrified 👍🏼 I must have something about me I’ve already bred dogs better than what handjob has produced in the last 2 decades Just from putting one pairing together tells you all you need to know will you be looking for a stock man katch? 

2 minutes ago, poxon said:

Petrified 👍🏼 I must have something about me I’ve already bred dogs better than what handjob has produced in the last 2 decades Just from putting one pairing together tells you all you need to know will you be looking for a stock man katch? 

Na my lads have already claimed that job, we looking for somebody to collect sperm tho if ye want an application form 😁

12 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Na my lads have already claimed that job, we looking for somebody to collect sperm tho if ye want an application form 😁

An for the record i saw Hancock’s dogs do anything yours or any other lurcher can do years back. Just Cos age  an money has got the better of the man don’t mean he didn’t or don’t know a good dog, he bred some crackers mate an if you ain’t saw any you’ll just have to take folks words. Jus like folk who ain’t saw yours have to take yours 😉 

ain’t saw any amount a decent uns for a number a years tbh but once upon a time his dogs could fill a bag, win a trial, show, race or anything else you’d expect a lurcher to do

Edited by W. Katchum
  • Like 6

Just now, W. Katchum said:

I’ll take a pass on that job but I’ll take the job of shit picker an incinerator operator for the cast greyhounds that are no good to breed from or pups you can’t sell at 350-400 a pop 

Just now, poxon said:

I’ll take a pass on that job but I’ll take the job of shit picker an incinerator operator for the cast greyhounds that are no good to breed from or pups you can’t sell at 350-400 a pop 

That job is only available to folk with lots a experience an industry savvy mate, ye can apply at www.younochanceinhell.com😁

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An for the record o saw Hancock’s dogs do anything yours or any other lurcher can do years back. Just Cos age am money has got the better of the man don’t mean he didn’t or don’t know a good dog, he bred some crackers mate an if you ain’t saw any you’ll just have to take folks words. Jus like folk who ain’t saw yours have to take yours 😉 

ain’t saw any amount a decent uni for a number a years tbh but once upon a time his dogs could fill a bag, win a trial, show, race or anything else you’d expect a lurcher to do

An for the record o saw Hancock’s dogs do anything yours or any other lurcher can do years back. Just Cos age am money has got the better of the man don’t mean he didn’t or don’t know a good dog, he bred some crackers mate an if you ain’t saw any you’ll just have to take folks words. Jus like folk who ain’t saw yours have to take yours 😉 

ain’t saw any amount a decent uni for a number a years tbh but once upon a time his dogs could fill a bag, win a trial, show, race or anything else you’d expect a lurcher to do

I concur 

Exactly years back 👍🏼 Mine is decedent of a Hancock bred dog you crazy fool 😂🤣👍🏼

Just now, poxon said:

Exactly years back 👍🏼 Mine is decedent of a Hancock bred dog you crazy fool 😂🤣👍🏼

An what? You want a chocolate watch? I think we are out, how about a spotty ribbon? 😂

That job is only available to folk with lots a experience an industry savvy mate, ye can apply at www.younochanceinhell.com😁

I’ll have to stay on the job seekers then pall 😉

Just now, poxon said:

I’ll have to stay on the job seekers then pall 😉

Get in touch with king, he making a mint off the web an don’t even have to worry about work, wish I could use more than me phone an a tractor 😢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

An what? You want a chocolate watch? I think we are out, how about a spotty ribbon? 😂

Spotty ribbon is just as good 👍🏼

Just now, poxon said:

Spotty ribbon is just as good 👍🏼

PayPal me 20 quid an your address an I’ll pop it in post 😉

• Haha 1

PayPal me 20 quid an your address an I’ll pop it in post 😉

🤣😂👍🏼

4 hours ago, shaaark said:

Yes I know mate lol, was just having a laugh lol 👍.  To be honest, unless someone is ultra keen on collies and just collie/greys, I think most of us are the same, a drop of collie here and there is enough. Throw a pic up of your pup, little cracker that 👍

There she is fella she’s coming on really well she sits on command,she recalls well and retrieves well for a pup of 10 weeks old  she’ll walk buy my side if I take her out for a wonder she seems the wanting to please type I’ve started doing a little lead walking but don’t like pups so young on leads 

C2C455E5-931A-4742-96F2-D9A9E65F1771.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, poxon said:

There she is fella she’s coming on really well she sits on command,she recalls well and retrieves well for a pup of 10 weeks old  she’ll walk buy my side if I take her out for a wonder she seems the wanting to please type I’ve started doing a little lead walking but don’t like pups so young on leads 

C2C455E5-931A-4742-96F2-D9A9E65F1771.jpeg

Looking good mate 👍

• Like 2