Why has Hancock no pups for sale?

On 23/08/2019 at 22:06, Phil Lloyd said:

Hi, Bearfoot..the bitch behind Speckle is Dottie, her daughter...

I enjoyed working with them,..they were good fun and did the job well enough ?

So speckel and clio were  sisters then phil clio looked a fast type .?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for Pastoral fans out there,..these are some words I penned from research, a few years ago...  Obviously, only my opinion,...based solely on my own experience...? The Australian Cattle

Fair play to you for sticking to your guns,.... and going with your heart...? I prefer, my rabbiting lurchers to have a fair old smidgeon of the herder in them... Everyone, has their own pre

Love them or hate them there is no getting away from the fact there will never be anyone as influential in successfully breeding just one cross as Hancocks have been, iv no complaints with mine, 

Posted Images

He will probably sell scoops full of ashes from the now retired incinerator and customers can extract the DNA and clone a mixture of all the best/worst he had to offer over the years. There would be a few good retired dogs in there that were past the point of been capable of breeding. Probably be a few with bockety legs and hips aswell though

• Confused 1
On 11/08/2019 at 23:04, zigzag dan said:

Mate of mine had one off him about 6month ago ,cost £350 ,nice looking dog to be fair but in my experience at that price you are really taking a chance on one off his pups ,seen one or two decent ones but more very average ones .

In the mid 90s, I bought a 3rd hand first cross bitch under a year old for 30 quid. Got the receipt of the original buyer later, he had paid 150.Bitch was out of Rufus, never had much chase about her, 'stalked' threw to the collie in looks and in general. Turned snappy with kids, that was that.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1
1 hour ago, neil b said:

Love them or hate them there is no getting away from the fact there will never be anyone as influential in successfully breeding just one cross as Hancocks have been, 1B2FDA50-EBC1-4E90-80AC-8BC349BAAFAA.jpeg.73f66ff5b2426ad1beb9c7717d81e782.jpegiv no complaints with mine, 

That's a fine, sturdy looking dog ?

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Waz said:

In the mid 90s, I bought a 3rd hand first cross bitch under a year old for 30 quid. Got the receipt of the original buyer later, he had paid 150.Bitch was out of Rufus, never had much chase about her, 'stalked' threw to the collie in looks and in general. Turned snappy with kids, that was that.

Mate of mine many years ago had the 3/4 collie off him ,,talk about too clever ,,,if it didn't think he could catch it he stood and watched it run off??

• Confused 1

A friend of mine had an hancock bitch, she was the best trained lurcher I have ever seen, would lamp without a slip, work to the gun etc. 

She was a prolific rabbiting bitch and caught many hare. He told me she did fox but all i seen was a dog playing chase with em not attempting to pull any we ran. 

She is long gone now, but for me she was the perfectly trained lurcher I have ever seen and yet to see

• Like 1
57 minutes ago, Waz said:

sure Cleo above was off Rufus, field trial winner and film star. Just shows

• Like 1