Why has Hancock no pups for sale?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for Pastoral fans out there,..these are some words I penned from research, a few years ago...  Obviously, only my opinion,...based solely on my own experience...? The Australian Cattle

Fair play to you for sticking to your guns,.... and going with your heart...? I prefer, my rabbiting lurchers to have a fair old smidgeon of the herder in them... Everyone, has their own pre

Love them or hate them there is no getting away from the fact there will never be anyone as influential in successfully breeding just one cross as Hancocks have been, iv no complaints with mine, 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Proper bred cattle dogs are the perfect all round dog if worked imo, no point sticking them on a chain they are very like mali's in temperament, give them a challenge and they will rise to it

That's what I've heard claude 

2 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

Regarding the original topic, Hancock dogs no more, end of an era. Good, bad or indifferent, they were and now are not. Not from origin anyway so it would seem. RIP Hancock collie lurchers.

you watch they all be mating em together and calling them a strain like minshaws.

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

IF this kelpie litter never turned out my plan was to go to ole David an get myself a pup or breed me own which I didn’t wanna do?

sad it’s gone, many a lad an man walked out that yard proud aw punch with there new future grafter☹️

Should put a whippet or grew over the Lakeland x collie ya messer ?

11 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

IF this kelpie litter never turned out my plan was to go to ole David an get myself a pup or breed me own which I didn’t wanna do?

sad it’s gone, many a lad an man walked out that yard proud aw punch with there new future grafter☹️

I was planing on getting a first x from David but lucky my mate as a nice fawn 3quater bred that's coming on leaps and bounds .so hopefully I will put him over my bitch once time is right .

13 hours ago, two crows said:

you watch they all be mating em together and calling them a strain like minshaws.

You know that’s the truth as well two crows It’ll happen wait an see...last of the true Hancock Lurcher line £500 a pup ffs

• Like 1
14 hours ago, two crows said:

58 minutes ago, poxon said:

You know that’s the truth as well two crows It’ll happen wait an see...last of the true Hancock Lurcher line £500 a pup ffs

Already on it ... Just need a couple of brood bitches and the ££££££s will be rolling in IMG_20190307_153830__01.jpg.21994e188dc10f9d10fc78b8870cca7a.jpg

• Haha 2
2 minutes ago, Chid said:

Already on it ... Just need a couple of brood bitches and the ££££££s will be rolling in IMG_20190307_153830__01.jpg.21994e188dc10f9d10fc78b8870cca7a.jpg

Give ya man handjob a call now he’s finished breeding he’ll be filling in bitches left right an center because there be eating in to the last of his profits bet that incinerator of his as been doing over time lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1