Why has Hancock no pups for sale?

2 hours ago, colliejohn said:

Well put, I have always bred my own I know what’s in them and they suit me. Regards Collie John.

Fair play to you for sticking to your guns,.... and going with your heart...?

I prefer, my rabbiting lurchers to have a fair old smidgeon of the herder in them...

Everyone, has their own preferred types, hybrids and line-bred lurchers,....that is how it should be...

Plenty enough room, out there,.. for us all...?

DSC_3646.JPG

• Like 13

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for Pastoral fans out there,..these are some words I penned from research, a few years ago...  Obviously, only my opinion,...based solely on my own experience...? The Australian Cattle

Fair play to you for sticking to your guns,.... and going with your heart...? I prefer, my rabbiting lurchers to have a fair old smidgeon of the herder in them... Everyone, has their own pre

Love them or hate them there is no getting away from the fact there will never be anyone as influential in successfully breeding just one cross as Hancocks have been, iv no complaints with mine, 

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

I prefer, my rabbiting lurchers to have a fair old smidgeon of the herder in them...

Everyone, has their own preferred types, hybrids and line-bred lurchers,....that is how it should be...

DSC_3646.JPG

Beauty mate. Regards Collie John.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

DSC_3646.JPG

Kin el phil, what you doing putting pics like that up?! You'll have poxon in a meltdown!! Lol

• Haha 4
58 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Kin el phil, what you doing putting pics like that up?! You'll have poxon in a meltdown!! Lol

Ffs shaaark ????you should know by now I’m easy going I’ve my own preference for what I thinks right for my self an my needs but I do like a smallest drop of collie in my Lurchers but not to much as I’m not smart enough to handle to much collie I like a dog that don’t think to much about caching stuff but can’t really say what other people like or should be keeping it don’t work like that does it that’s up to them I do like to have a little crank ?now and again but in honesty I’m neutral as you already know I’m a traditional type of Lurcher guy bedlington xs are my thing but all the old stuff deerhound greyhound,collie greyhounds bedlington greyhounds they all float my boat and there xs but do have a sneaky likening for some of these we’ll put together saluki bull greyhounds or Wheaton bull greyhounds but they’d be to much dog for me. Nice collie Phil ?

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, poxon said:

Ffs shaaark ????you should know by now I’m easy going I’ve my own preference for what I thinks right for my self an my needs but I do like a smallest drop of collie in my Lurchers but not to much as I’m not smart enough to handle to much collie I like a dog that don’t think to much about caching stuff but can’t really say what other people like or should be keeping it don’t work like that does it that’s up to them I do like to have a little crank ?now and again but in honesty I’m neutral as you already know I’m a traditional type of Lurcher guy bedlington xs are my thing but all the old stuff deerhound greyhound,collie greyhounds bedlington greyhounds they all float my boat and there xs but do have a sneaky likening for some of these we’ll put together saluki bull greyhounds or Wheaton bull greyhounds but they’d be to much dog for me. Nice collie Phil ?

Yes I know mate lol, was just having a laugh lol ?.  To be honest, unless someone is ultra keen on collies and just collie/greys, I think most of us are the same, a drop of collie here and there is enough. Throw a pic up of your pup, little cracker that ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If I had the premises I’d have a bash at breeding collie/greys, I reckon hancocks dogs could have been crackers if he concentrated more in quality than quantity, every now an again ye see a cracker come from there an think If more come out like that the collie cross would never have lost a lot of it popularity ?

Peddlar!! :rtfm:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d gift em after they made 400 donation for botches an 350 for dogs to me collie cross conservation charity?

fcuk im already half way there with a business plan ? any investors??

Old we katchum handcock over here ??

13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

If I had the premises I’d have a bash at breeding collie/greys, I reckon hancocks dogs could have been crackers if he concentrated more in quality than quantity, every now an again ye see a cracker come from there an think If more come out like that the collie cross would never have lost a lot of it popularity ?

I hear Kelpie crosses would be just as popular

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Scared I’ll put yous out business ?

Petrified ?? I must have something about me I’ve already bred dogs better than what handjob has produced in the last 2 decades Just from putting one pairing together tells you all you need to know will you be looking for a stock man katch? 

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Na my lads have already claimed that job, we looking for somebody to collect sperm tho if ye want an application form ?

I’ll take a pass on that job but I’ll take the job of shit picker an incinerator operator for the cast greyhounds that are no good to breed from or pups you can’t sell at 350-400 a pop 

2 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

An for the record o saw Hancock’s dogs do anything yours or any other lurcher can do years back. Just Cos age am money has got the better of the man don’t mean he didn’t or don’t know a good dog, he bred some crackers mate an if you ain’t saw any you’ll just have to take folks words. Jus like folk who ain’t saw yours have to take yours ? 

ain’t saw any amount a decent uni for a number a years tbh but once upon a time his dogs could fill a bag, win a trial, show, race or anything else you’d expect a lurcher to do

An for the record o saw Hancock’s dogs do anything yours or any other lurcher can do years back. Just Cos age am money has got the better of the man don’t mean he didn’t or don’t know a good dog, he bred some crackers mate an if you ain’t saw any you’ll just have to take folks words. Jus like folk who ain’t saw yours have to take yours ? 

ain’t saw any amount a decent uni for a number a years tbh but once upon a time his dogs could fill a bag, win a trial, show, race or anything else you’d expect a lurcher to do

I concur 

Exactly years back ?? Mine is decedent of a Hancock bred dog you crazy fool ????