Why has Hancock no pups for sale?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for Pastoral fans out there,..these are some words I penned from research, a few years ago...  Obviously, only my opinion,...based solely on my own experience...? The Australian Cattle

Fair play to you for sticking to your guns,.... and going with your heart...? I prefer, my rabbiting lurchers to have a fair old smidgeon of the herder in them... Everyone, has their own pre

Love them or hate them there is no getting away from the fact there will never be anyone as influential in successfully breeding just one cross as Hancocks have been, iv no complaints with mine, 

Posted Images

55 minutes ago, Black neck said:

I knows that you knows what you know but then again who knows 

He certainly knows how to decapitate someone's arms blacky, you just watch your step matey ?

Edited by shaaark
On 13/08/2019 at 20:29, zigzag dan said:

Lovely looker,broken coated ,leggy ,dog ,just started marking and putting rabbits up out cover ,lad has been out of the game 20 years and went back to what he had before,, hope it works out for him .

A lad I know got a cracking pup,must be 9 mts now it's ruff coated ,he does a lot of long netting and ferreting and that all dog will do and bit picking up etc when shooting ,and he's really happy with it so far .

• Like 1

Retirement.

It is with great sadness that we have decided to retire from breeding our lurchers. We have deliberated over this for some time, we are all getting older and under the current climate now is the right time to call it a day. We have been breeding lurchers for 37 years and we have enjoyed every one of them. We have met some wonderful people from all walks of life in that time and the tales that we could tell are many. But as you know “All good things must come to an end”.

We would like to take this opportunity to say “Thank you” to everyone including customers past and present for all your support over the years, without your support we wouldn’t be where we are today.

Kind regards Sally.

• Like 7