Why has Hancock no pups for sale?

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just for Pastoral fans out there,..these are some words I penned from research, a few years ago...  Obviously, only my opinion,...based solely on my own experience...? The Australian Cattle

Fair play to you for sticking to your guns,.... and going with your heart...? I prefer, my rabbiting lurchers to have a fair old smidgeon of the herder in them... Everyone, has their own pre

Love them or hate them there is no getting away from the fact there will never be anyone as influential in successfully breeding just one cross as Hancocks have been, iv no complaints with mine, 

Posted Images

Hancocks a peddler fact so are over half the idiots in the Lurcher game these days always breeding and selling an swapping dogs having a new pup to bring on every season then that disappears An a new one is introduced an the cycle continues. It’s a simple case with Hancock pay your money take your chances least it’s what he’s saying it is with the lurcher world the odds are now the same pay your money take your chances and it’s probably not bred how there saying it is or doing what they claim   

1 hour ago, darbo said:

I met Hancock in the 80s about 6 times nice enough bloke to talk to. i would say he is about 87 now.

Same here fellah...I always got on ok with him,..sadly a piece of shit got in the way...?

I called in, a little favour from him, a month or so back,...he seemed well enough then...?

img045.tif.jpg

• Like 10
34 minutes ago, poxon said:

Hancocks a peddler fact so are over half the idiots in the Lurcher game these days always breeding and selling an swapping dogs having a new pup to bring on every season then that disappears An a new one is introduced an the cycle continues. It’s a simple case with Hancock pay your money take your chances least it’s what he’s saying it is with the lurcher world the odds are now the same pay your money take your chances and it’s probably not bred how there saying it is or doing what they claim   

That's it, unless you know the breeder chances are they are pulling your leg. 

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Same here fellah...I always got on ok with him,..sadly a bit of shit got in the way...?

I called in a favour from him, a month or so back,...he seemed well enough then...?

img045.tif.jpg

That a recent pic phil, a new future beardie stud?

Edited by shaaark

Took this of there web page maybe the reason 

As you can see, we’ve had a new website. Sally being the dinosaur that she is!!! has to learn how to use it. At the moment she is struggling. I dare say her kids can handle it better.

There are a few teething problems, but hopefully over the next few months! she will get the hang of it!

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, Phil Lloyd said:

Same here fellah...I always got on ok with him,..sadly a piece of shit got in the way...?

I called in, a little favour from him, a month or so back,...he seemed well enough then...?

img045.tif.jpg

A piece of shit Phil how did that get in the way

4 hours ago, Phil Lloyd said:

img045.tif.jpg

That's a cracking looking dog Phil...is it an old stud or a new one mate?

5 hours ago, zx12edge said:

Took this of there web page maybe the reason 

As you can see, we’ve had a new website. Sally being the dinosaur that she is!!! has to learn how to use it. At the moment she is struggling. I dare say her kids can handle it better.

There are a few teething problems, but hopefully over the next few months! she will get the hang of it!

That’s been up awhile , there was pups for sale then .

9 hours ago, trigger2 said:

That’s a lot of money for a pup of any sort for the hunting game imo. How’s the pup coming along?

Lovely looker,broken coated ,leggy ,dog ,just started marking and putting rabbits up out cover ,lad has been out of the game 20 years and went back to what he had before,, hope it works out for him .

• Like 3