sheep stealing...no wonder farmers are pissed off

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The BIG difference is that nobody owns a hare or wild deer the farmer owns those sheep and incurs a loss when they are stolen ..... 

The Darkies have been at it for years , once they stopped them doing Goats and Sheep HalHal in the Melton  market Car park they went Freelancing in the Fields of Leicestershire , I am told that there

Thats why you should only rustle organic lambs.

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, socks said:

The BIG difference is that nobody owns a hare or wild deer the farmer owns those sheep and incurs a loss when they are stolen ..... 

Agreed mate but years back they would just go to the local market and buy up the old shite no one really wanted then butcher it themselves  all crimes need customers to make them viable, the old Indians cutting throats ain’t out in the field rustling the sheep it’s become a demand and supply market created by modern rules and regulations , not agreeing or disagreeing with it just giving a different angle ??

20 minutes ago, socks said:

I was shot 6 times back in the 80s for hare coursing, nothing serious just an arse full of pellets but  seems a bit harsh now you say that ????

• Haha 1
11 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I was shot 6 times back in the 80s for hare coursing, nothing serious just an arse full of pellets but  seems a bit harsh now you say that ????

Frozen peas hurt like fxck too .then I was stupid enough to run up and confront the person behind the gun and a fat lip lip soon followed  my sore arse/back lol .lesson learnt keep running away from guns

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

Hopefully the sheep were full of some drug or another and not fit for human consumption .

Think that’s a given mate, all farmed animals are pumped full of drugs that ain’t that clever for us ?

2 hours ago, micky said:

I spent years in Northamtonshire  Lampinp and Ferreting , when I went for a look last year every thing had gone including most of the Fields .

It's changed a lot in the past 20 or so years, ploughing up old pasture and building. Best rabbiting ground is often places like big gardens instead of farms.

Just heard another 60 sheep gone last night 10 minutes away from here.

7 hours ago, mackem said:

Hunza valley this morning...(and also probably Coventry).

68682161_1272757512908839_3203143870137237504_n (2).jpg

The muslims only do it for other muslims not like n as you'll prob also know say  langar were in India the sikhs invite everyone to a huge kitchen and everyone is welcome and can go and get a free meal usually thali were ever they come from or backgrounds or what ever there religion n that's a serious amount of meals..

Edited by dodger
  • Like 1