Plummers

C.green

Utter junk mate. Seemed keen when it was on its own terms but when it has the chance to get a mouthful of something amd didnt do a thing until it started running that was final straw for me. But very obediant and loved a rabbit in cover. Can see why some like them 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one is Katchums Lads Dog and its made of Electricity if my Mrs saw it she would want a pup out of her and if she met Katchum  I think she would want a Pup out of him too

Heres my new little pal....i talked a mate into getting him but have barely let him out my sight since he arrived i really like the little guy.  

My little bitch Tana,gifted from a member on here ..to be honest...it's the most switched on and angry terrier pup I've ever had lol..will need holding back not bringing on ,if she Carry's on?

Posted Images

On 15/09/2019 at 22:04, stormyboy said:

That figures. Let's just say show winners rather than grafters feature in wyremead breeding priority.

Pity you didn't try a proper one mate, I'm sure you'd have a different opinion of them.

I had 2 plummer pups 13 years ago,one has lived with my mother in law as a old ladies pet for most of the last 13 years whilst the other one was still having a few digs last season.One has a lot of old coalville blood in it,the other has a lot of wyremead blood in it.Go on have a guess which one is which.:hmm:...              :laugh::laugh:..

• Haha 2

Seen probably the nicest Plummer i've ever clapped eyes on today. A tidy bitch that had seen some graft.

Owners said they bought it direct from Glen Welsby and he had kept back a daughter from the bitch.

They said they wouldn't be working her and were 'trying' to break her to the family guinea pig...!

Damn shame if ye ask me...

10 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Seen probably the nicest Plummer i've ever clapped eyes on today. A tidy bitch that had seen some graft.

Owners said they bought it direct from Glen Welsby and he had kept back a daughter from the bitch.

They said they wouldn't be working her and were 'trying' to break her to the family guinea pig...!

Damn shame if ye ask me...

Welsby is a river warden so the only work it will have seen from him is some bushing or him taking fishing rods off of kids,digging he don't do or know how to do so feck knows where it's working marks come from but sure as shite is brown they didn't come from being out with welsby..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, fireman said:

Welsby is a river warden so the only work it will have seen from him is some bushing or him taking fishing rods off of kids,digging he don't do or know how to do so feck knows where it's working marks come from but sure as shite is brown they didn't come from being out with welsby..

Never a truer word...

• Thanks 1
On 20/08/2019 at 00:20, Dbod said:

Years ago lads I read about them in hunting mags,the Plummer terrier,bred by Brian plummer he was a lurcher and terrier man that got his claim to fame by living in the outback of the country in the UK and rearing a collie x greyhound [collie being the dam of the pup and greyhound being the sire],merle I think it was called,slow to start but a demon when he got started so I read,

the plummer terrier I seen were good ratting terriers and bushing terriers,never seen one that would stay under ground for very long,but every dog is different,dont see many at the game fairs these days. 

There’s something about you that isn’t quite right ... I can’t put my finger on it but it’s there 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • 4 weeks later...