Plummers

C.green

got a 2 1/2 yr old rough coated black bitch here....been praying the cnut will drop to ground but just not interested?‍♂️?

Mr green you tried a bedlington yet for bushing?get some real handy sorts.

my mate got a few Wheatons,they Bush like f**k,surprised me...even takes them in the beating line?

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one is Katchums Lads Dog and its made of Electricity if my Mrs saw it she would want a pup out of her and if she met Katchum  I think she would want a Pup out of him too

Heres my new little pal....i talked a mate into getting him but have barely let him out my sight since he arrived i really like the little guy.  

My little bitch Tana,gifted from a member on here ..to be honest...it's the most switched on and angry terrier pup I've ever had lol..will need holding back not bringing on ,if she Carry's on?

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

got a 2 1/2 yr old rough coated black bitch here....been praying the cnut will drop to ground but just not interested?‍♂️?

Mr green you tried a bedlington yet for bushing?get some real handy sorts.

my mate got a few Wheatons,they Bush like f**k,surprised me...even takes them in the beating line?

Yeah tried the wheatens didmt like them never tried the beddies got me heart set on a small little russel for the job and have tried a few before the plummer. Already got one coming from wales next week so give her a bash. If youve a standard some arnt going to reach it. 

Edited by C.green
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Fcuk knows how folk leave em in kennel an only get out once  a week, this fcuker would wreck the place. An me marriage ?

Be fair khatchum id of loved a dog like this one as a kid. Ideal for someone to learn with as they do seem pretty versatile. 

I've seen a few plummers ratting they were nice dogs 2 of the plummers had good noses the other one was more of a catch dog it just seemed to know when a rat was going to bolt he had a bit of Lakeland in him had a really nice coat smooth but a bit thicker and coarser than the others I've had my dogs ratting just as good as them with just as good a nose but mine are easier to kennel and quieter at home the lad with the plummers was always out with them trying to tire them out think he got them through Dave platts friend not 100% though 

21 minutes ago, fatlad said:

I've seen a few plummers ratting they were nice dogs 2 of the plummers had good noses the other one was more of a catch dog it just seemed to know when a rat was going to bolt he had a bit of Lakeland in him had a really nice coat smooth but a bit thicker and coarser than the others I've had my dogs ratting just as good as them with just as good a nose but mine are easier to kennel and quieter at home the lad with the plummers was always out with them trying to tire them out think he got them through Dave platts friend not 100% though 

Platts pal had the Coalville line as such and my old bitch is heavy with that blood on her dams side,she has been one i had to take out when she was younger and she sure didn't do one day a week but she's lived indoors all her life and has been no hassle within the house.ok a few of the kids shoes got had as a pup but any pup does that sort of thing.But saying that i couldn't these days deal with a kennel full of them as i work to much to have time for a pack of them and the russell's i keep these days are a bit more neighbour kind,but my life with plummer blood in my kennels ain't over and we'll see what the future brings..

And when i say one day a week fellers i dont mean pottering here n there for couple rabbits. I mean taking ya dog to acres of common scrub n gorse and asking ya dog to push rabbits about for the lurchers or taking them in christmas tree plantation and getting them pushing muntjac about and connecting with any the guns wound then theres the getting in out the water swimming about with geese and ducks to carry back but also bieng steady enough to poibt odd bits sat tight. I can take or leave the ratting and ferreting to be honest thats mainly what im wanting a small dog to do what ive put above. 

Edited by C.green
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, C.green said:

And when i say one day a week fellers i dont mean pottering here n there for couple rabbits. I mean taking ya dog to acres of common scrub n gorse and asking ya dog to push rabbits about for the lurchers or taking them in christmas tree plantation and getting them pushing muntjac about and connecting with any the guns wound then theres the getting in out the water swimming about with geese and ducks to carry back but also bieng steady enough to poibt odd bits sat tight. I can take or leave the ratting and ferreting to be honest thats mainly what im wanting a small dog to do what ive put above. 

Did the spaniel x terrier off socks not work out mate ? 

6 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Did the spaniel x terrier off socks not work out mate ? 

Yeah little machine.she seen the whole lot with me and had a good go out everything. Bit hit and miss yapping on rabbits but screamed on other things had odd day out when she was a little bit stale and other dogs had to pick up the slack but i coulda lived with that. had a deal with a young boy whos got her now i think the plan is to put her back to a terrier id put money on them bieng good offspring if they dont start dropping in little bit of that spaniel blood goes along way.

Edited by C.green
19 minutes ago, C.green said:

Yeah little machine.she seen the whole lot with me and had a good go out everything. Bit hit and miss yapping on rabbits but screamed on other things had odd day out when she was a little bit stale and other dogs had to pick up the slack but i coulda lived with that. had a deal with a young boy whos got her now i think the plan is to put her back to a terrier id put money on them bieng good offspring if they dont start dropping in little bit of that spaniel blood goes along way.

There was lad on here ( squirrel) he bred some 3/4 spaniel 1/4 terrier and some 3/4 terrier 1/4 spaniel aswell they always seemed to be putting the game about and he seemed happy with them , I like the look some the offspring of that Brian dog of foxpack off here , they look like big terriers with good coat and dout they would drop in with that spaniel blood 

My uncles got a young Plummer there now , he isn’t big easily spannable a tough little b*****d aswell , I was gone getting him going as I haven’t got a terrier now and it’s killing me iv marked a got 8/9 in lately he’s a cracking looking dog to be fair I like them 

• Like 1