Plummers

C.green

22 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

My little bitch Tana,gifted from a member on here ..to be honest...it's the most switched on and angry terrier pup I've ever had lol..will need holding back not bringing on ,if she Carry's on?IMG-20211025-WA0000.jpg.00640d6fd8b072b95497c69e685d97f0.jpg

Nice mate. What lines she from? 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one is Katchums Lads Dog and its made of Electricity if my Mrs saw it she would want a pup out of her and if she met Katchum  I think she would want a Pup out of him too

Heres my new little pal....i talked a mate into getting him but have barely let him out my sight since he arrived i really like the little guy.  

My little bitch Tana,gifted from a member on here ..to be honest...it's the most switched on and angry terrier pup I've ever had lol..will need holding back not bringing on ,if she Carry's on?

Posted Images

6 hours ago, stormyboy said:

Nice mate. What lines she from? 

told the breeder to keep them,I've no interest in their past,...sire and dam  work under the sod...so that will do me,won't just be for flat out digging,but I will expect it to stay till it's dug?if she don't make the grade,she will go back..both the  parents are 6/7 yr old so have stuck at it ...so as good a chance as any type?

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

told the breeder to keep them,I've no interest in their past,...sire and dam  work under the sod...so that will do me,won't just be for flat out digging,but I will expect it to stay till it's dug?if she don't make the grade,she will go back..both the  parents are 6/7 yr old so have stuck at it ...so as good a chance as any type?

Handy to have on the bank ?

3 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

Just for interest sake like Stormyboy find out for us, :laugh:,but all the best with it and hope she does all you need her to do as i wish i had my old one still with me..:victory:..

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I don't want to drop names..

Because I hear on the grapevine.. Its quite bitchy in some circles of  the Plummer world.. I can't be f****d with all the politics.. I Wanted something different , because times have changed ..I honestly like what I'm seeing ,in this pup , very switched on Steve?

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Borr said:

I thought on a previous topic some lads have seen them, I may be incorrect..

There used to be pockets of feral populations from fur farm escapees 1960/70s but I believe they got wiped out many years ago. No expert though so could be wrong. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

I don't want to drop names..

Because I hear on the grapevine.. Its quite bitchy in some circles of  the Plummer world.. I can't be f****d with all the politics.. I Wanted something different , because times have changed ..I honestly like what I'm seeing ,in this pup , very switched on Steve?

?

IV got a bloke on Facebook only keeps plummers got a pile of them does abit of digging and my uncle got 3 there he travelled north for , they don’t do anything tbh he’s 81 next month still thinks he’s 25