Plummers

C.green

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This one is Katchums Lads Dog and its made of Electricity if my Mrs saw it she would want a pup out of her and if she met Katchum  I think she would want a Pup out of him too

Heres my new little pal....i talked a mate into getting him but have barely let him out my sight since he arrived i really like the little guy.  

My little bitch Tana,gifted from a member on here ..to be honest...it's the most switched on and angry terrier pup I've ever had lol..will need holding back not bringing on ,if she Carry's on?

Posted Images

A very versatile terrier,iv'e a old one here who's done all i done with terriers,ferreted,bushed,ratted and been dug to.Iv'e known a few who held there own as picking up/peg dogs and my one has always lived in doors and been fine with the kids from babies to teenagers.Some are highly strung but that's the same with any terrier,the only thing about them is some owner/breeders of them think there worth there weight in gold..

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Flacko said:

Kept looking at these myself fora mooching terrier but they all seem to come in to big for my liking atb Flacko 

They come in the same sizes as all terriers do be they plummers,pat or russell's mate..

• Like 1

Fireman if you can tell me or show me some plumbers like the ones I used to see about years ago I’d be chuffed, honestly the ones I’ve asked about are coming in at 15-16  the ones I remember used be 11-13 stocky  types with strong heads & jaws not saying there is none but I’ve not had any look finding one atb Flacko 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Viking6.5 said:

HI all. How do you gents if any find plumbers ferreting ? They easy to introduce to ferrets. Thanks

As young dogs the two i introduced to them were totaly fine,they'd go out ratting then drink from the same bowl as ferrets and never once did i have any problems.One was better than the other at ferreting with them as he was more laid back and if any other dog was presant he'd be over protective of the ferrets,a good few folks ferret with them and i think Katchum on here does with his lads one..

• Like 2

Ive one here now to be honest i like the look of him the little bit i saw before i owned him but cant say im liking him too much and im only wanting a busher type. Cant quite put me finger on it but at the moment seems to be missing something most terriers have. Funny little dog though catches a few rabbits in cover n that.

11 hours ago, fireman said:

As young dogs the two i introduced to them were totaly fine,they'd go out ratting then drink from the same bowl as ferrets and never once did i have any problems.One was better than the other at ferreting with them as he was more laid back and if any other dog was presant he'd be over protective of the ferrets,a good few folks ferret with them and i think Katchum on here does with his lads one..

Thank you for time mate. I do hear that a lot about them all feeding from the same bowl I guess it makes sense with time and practice. Nice one ?

• Like 1