Epstein dead

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of the same straight on here slamming muslim grooming gangs and catholic priests having a chuckle about this animal and his sordid circle, many of which may be eminent members of the Western poli

I hope my name isn't on it, I was only there doing the pest control 

seems like if your from money.....then you can stoop to the lowest levels of depravity for your kicks and not have to worry about the repercussions .......the royals,mp's, celebrities and any fat cat

Posted Images

16 hours ago, micky said:

That young bird who Andy Muffed should of saved a Gobful of Pineapple chunk or a tuft of his Minge ……. it would have been worth a few bob 

Just like Monica, she knew the score lol

• Like 1
8 hours ago, NEWSBOY said:

Now they need to arrest the royals, big pals with epstein and jimmy saville, dont take a genius to know whats going on.

You will never see a royal arrested over anything like this..............Andrew could be bollock deep and caught red-handed..........but would never get arrested 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, delswal said:

Just like Monica, she knew the score lol

If some old royal pervert done your 15 year old daughter  against her will I doubt you,d be making those claims, bit low really condoning that shit for likes ??

• Like 1

seems like if your from money.....then you can stoop to the lowest levels of depravity for your kicks and not have to worry about the repercussions .......the royals,mp's, celebrities and any fat cat Jewish nonces are above the law?

• Like 5

Some of the same straight on here slamming muslim grooming gangs and catholic priests having a chuckle about this animal and his sordid circle, many of which may be eminent members of the Western political establishment and even our own much vaunted royal family. A beast is a beast, one isn’t worse to me because he’s got a different colour or religion to me.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • 4 years later...
5 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

My mates in MI5 have given me a complete passenger list. Here's a few names to wet your appetite, Vanessa Feltz, that dwarf from Game of Thrones, Huw Edwards,Kevin Keegan , Camilla, ,Peter Beardsley, Elvis, Posh Spice, the pope and Rishi Sunak on cabin duty.

You heard it here first.

Lord Lucan,Jimmy Hoffa and DB Cooper?