Anyone on here taken steroids?

23 hours ago, Jobi said:

Apparently when you get the pump it feels like you're cumming day and night?  A fella down the gym Arnie once told me that. 

@gnasher16@gnasher16

Is this one of those legal supplements with anavar in it mate? 

Would this be any good? 

Oral stuff @Jobi without the side affects

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do folk really know what parasetamol is ...or ibruprofin....asprin....or any number of over the counter drugs.....or come to that all us ex ravers that fecked around with recreational stuff that we go

You are a bit of a fisher ain’t you matey.......strange post ?   

First rule of steroids...dont admit to using steroids!

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Jobi said:

It's only a fleeting interest pal, I can't be arsed to drag myself to the gym at the minute let alone get on that stuff. Never dared take the stuff, when I was a teen I was a spotty c**t so wouldn't take the chance of messing my hormones up. ?

So you are too lazy to bother going to a gym.... but you want people to share their experience and knowledge of something with you that might of taken them years to acquire.

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

So you are too lazy to bother going to a gym.... but you want people to share their experience and knowledge of something with you that might of taken them years to acquire.

Without sounding an arsehole Gnasher, isn't that what we that hunt/fish or shoot in different ways do when we talk about what we do out in the fields or on the rivers?.

7 minutes ago, fireman said:

Without sounding an arsehole Gnasher, isn't that what we that hunt/fish or shoot in different ways do when we talk about what we do out in the fields or on the rivers?.

So if i said to you " oi mate i cant be bolloxed to buy a fishing rod or learn anything about fishing.....but you have spent your life learning about it so you tell me all about it instead "

You would be willing to do that would you ?.....more fool you then.

2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

So if i said to you " oi mate i cant be bolloxed to buy a fishing rod or learn anything about fishing.....but you have spent your life learning about it so you tell me all about it instead "

You would be willing to do that would you ?.....more fool you then.

Yeah i get that bit if he says he can't be bothered :thumbs: but we all have to learn about things we don't know about by  listening and watching those who have ...

34 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Sorry mate what supplement do you mean im not quite sure what you are asking ?

It's called anavarol gnash, says its has the same affects as anavar but without the side affects mate. 

Tablet form. 

28 minutes ago, fireman said:

Yeah i get that bit if he says he can't be bothered :thumbs: but we all have to learn about things we don't know about by  listening and watching those who have ...

If my nephew had pitched up at your gaff with an attitude of " i cant be bolloxed with all this just tell me what you know ".......would you have been as kind as you was ?

There are ways we listen and watch.....and there are ways we dont.

But hey i dont make the rules i just observe them each to their own?

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, Francie said:

It's called anavarol gnash, says its has the same affects as anavar but without the side affects mate. 

Tablet form. 

Yes its usually stacked with Hgh ....or with a test during a cutting cycle to shed fat.....yes its legal......Winsol probably the better bet for cutting though.

You,ll notice the way legal supps are naming their products.....ie...Anavar = Anavarol......Winstrol = Winsol

Thats scientific geniuses for you ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Yes its usually stacked with Hgh ....or with a test during a cutting cycle to shed fat.....yes its legal......Winsol probably the better bet for cutting though.

You,ll notice the way legal supps are naming their products.....ie...Anavar = Anavarol......Winstrol = Winsol

Thats scientific geniuses for you ?

Haha thank you gnash so in your opinion would they  still have side affects mate? 

4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

None at all mate.....its just whether you think it works and whether you benefit from it some will say yes some will say no.

Thank you gnash here's a link could you have a quick look an tell me what you think mate? 

Do you know anyone who took these legal supps an got results? 

https://crazybulk.co.uk/build-muscle/

2 minutes ago, MH1 said:

@Francie don't waste your money. None of those would do anything at all

Screenshot_20190811-111159_Samsung Internet.jpg

I was thinking the same buddy, but what's your reasoning? 

Have you tried? 

Dodgy ingredients? 

Or just plain waffle lol

I'd rather do things naturally, but I'd would probably take the real stuff at a certain age if my test dropped. 

16 minutes ago, Francie said:

I was thinking the same buddy, but what's your reasoning? 

Have you tried? 

Dodgy ingredients? 

Or just plain waffle lol

I'd rather do things naturally, but I'd would probably take the real stuff at a certain age if my test dropped. 

No, haven't tried it mate but for the price it's half a gram of protein and a quarter of a gram of bcaa's per serving, you may as well buy a big bag of protein and creatine.

Whatever wild yam root is, I don't know lol, might give some sort of stimulant effect if anything. 

Also all the reviews appear to written in the same style so most likely some of scam

Edited by MH1