Anyone on here taken steroids?

5 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Not wanting to offend anybody who takes steroids but doe they make you lazy apart from training in the gym as their is 3 lads were I work who take them and they are lazy as feck when it comes to running about grafting.

I remember all my mates that worked in the pits....they always said the lads that went to the gyms were lazy as feck....got to save your energy for the gym...lol

mind they would bitch about the gym lads...then in the next breath tell you a story about how they got a 6 hour kip in some hole somewhere out the way....lol

• Haha 4

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do folk really know what parasetamol is ...or ibruprofin....asprin....or any number of over the counter drugs.....or come to that all us ex ravers that fecked around with recreational stuff that we go

You are a bit of a fisher ain’t you matey.......strange post ?   

First rule of steroids...dont admit to using steroids!

Posted Images

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

I remember all my mates that worked in the pits....they always said the lads that went to the gyms were lazy as feck....got to save your energy for the gym...lol

mind they would bitch about the gym lads...then in the next breath tell you a story about how they got a 6 hour kip in some hole somewhere out the way....lol

I think that what a lot of it is, I've noticed when I went to the gym and was following a decent diet plan I didn't want work to get in the way of it if I could help it. I noticed I let other people do things that I would usually do, it doesn't help me that I'm a bad sleeper and even worse when I start a training regime. ?

3 minutes ago, tatsblisters said:

Not wanting to offend anybody who takes steroids but doe they make you lazy apart from training in the gym as their is 3 lads were I work who take them and they are lazy as feck when it comes to running about grafting.

loads at it where i work 20/30 yr olds...they all bang on about going to the gym....but sniff like scarface,and don't have an ounce of work in them?sunbeads and Taliban beards.....and northface  clothing 2 sizes too small???I laugh at them all....tell them 'you can't put muscles on your chin'.....granted they look strong,but they as useful on site as tits on a fish??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2
Just now, Jobi said:

I think that what a lot of it is, I've noticed when I went to the gym and was following a decent diet plan I didn't want work to get in the way of it if I could help it. I noticed I let other people do things that I would usually do, it doesn't help me that I'm a bad sleeper and even worse when I start a training regime. ?

Theirs a class 1 HGV driver who is on them at the place I work who even asked the gaffer if the warehouse lads could curtain his trailer up for him I told the gaffer to get f****d.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, tatsblisters said:

Theirs a class 1 HGV driver who is on them at the place I work who even asked the gaffer if the warehouse lads could curtain his trailer up for him I told the gaffer to get f****d.

I like his style...lol

• Haha 2

would not try them and people that do are thick as shit.i blame the likes of these crap reality shows showing these juiced up muppets and the snowflakes thinking it would be cool to look like them.same goes for body builders saying its down to diet and traing hard bollocks.i have trained for over 20 years and do not have 22" biceps or a 50" chest.actually 17" and 44" not bad for someone who is only 5ft 6 and 13.5 st but i do look at all of these kids down the gym and think what will they be like when they get to my age

16 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

loads at it where i work 20/30 yr olds...they all bang on about going to the gym....but sniff like scarface,and don't have an ounce of work in them?sunbeads and Taliban beards.....and northface  clothing 2 sizes too small???I laugh at them all....tell them 'you can't put muscles on your chin'.....granted they look strong,but they as useful on site as tits on a fish??

SAS round South Wales.....Sunbeds And Steroids ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
2 hours ago, .357shooter said:

would not try them and people that do are thick as shit.i blame the likes of these crap reality shows showing these juiced up muppets and the snowflakes thinking it would be cool to look like them.same goes for body builders saying its down to diet and traing hard bollocks.i have trained for over 20 years and do not have 22" biceps or a 50" chest.actually 17" and 44" not bad for someone who is only 5ft 6 and 13.5 st but i do look at all of these kids down the gym and think what will they be like when they get to my age

I’ve always imagined it to be a sad and lonely life for a bodybuilder/sted head when they get old and youth has long gone. To worry about your looks/body so much you change it by injecting stuff into your muscles must make ageing and realising your past it with no chance of ever looking like that again no matter what you put in you or how hard you train must be a bitter pill to swallow. 

The human body had evolved perfectly over millions of years on it’s own, there’s no need to tamper with it just so other wannabe alpha men can say you look good down the gym imo 

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Jobi said:

They really are, like I said I've seen great results on fellas who I know just go through the motions. True they train often but they aren't putting in any extra intensity or actually following a strict diet. I get it that they could up it a level if they did all those things but the steroid effect is huge. 

Why would you start a topic asking questions about a subject you already have all the answers to......strange.

9 hours ago, TOMO said:

well you could try that.....

but there are plenty of labs online.....I think that thread the other month about trt ....there were some links to websites for people wanting to trt ...on them sites there were places that did full bloods.....if my memory is right on that.....if I'm wrong about that...then look on line or at bodbuilding sites....there lots of good info out there ....

I'm sure it was around £150....

Tomo and Francie if yous are aware i dont know but you can obviously have your bloods done privately and get almost immediate results....but depending on what your relationship is like with your Gp a surgery cannot legally refuse you a print out of your test results...its against the freedom of information act,you are allowed to view absolutely anything in your medical records.....i have a drawer full of print outs going back years....if they did happen to refuse ask for an official request form from the practise manager,fill it out specifying what you need and sometimes theres a small admin charge.

In terms of how you play it with your Gp you can either go with the " im feeling lethargic,off sex,no appetite bla bla bla "....as a one off.....or be straight with him,tell him what your up to,that its something you will do regardless and you want to be responsible.....most Gp,s will try to warn against it....but they also weigh up the swings and roundabouts of leading a fitness lifestyle you are unlikely to be a burden on the nhs with the normal drinking/smoking related illnesses many people are.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
23 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Why would you start a topic asking questions about a subject you already have all the answers to......strange.

Have seen for years that you are a very knowledgeable bloke on the subject of gym training and I think you have a better than average understanding of the workings of the body for training purposes and to be honest I have been waiting for you to weigh in on the Diet thread.

Do you have much of a knowledge about diet and training mate ?

Funny as f**k reading all the usual stereotyped stuff people who have probably never even been in a gym come out with to try to put down people with a basic hobby/interest ?

I think train spotting is for melts but i have no desire to seek out internet topics about train spotters to tell them they are melts....id just ignore the subject,so easy to read some people ?

• Like 3