Anyone on here taken steroids?

31 minutes ago, Francie said:

I was thinking the same buddy, but what's your reasoning? 

Have you tried? 

Dodgy ingredients? 

Or just plain waffle lol

I'd rather do things naturally, but I'd would probably take the real stuff at a certain age if my test dropped. 

which brings us back to having your blood done...and checking your test levels.....its not something I have ever done but if I was concidering taking trt or gear I would now....

I think I'm at a normal level ...only because when I have looked on trt sites on the net theres a list of things which are assoiated with low test....and I meet none of the criteria....so I think I'm at a normal level for my age....

funny when you look in to it....it does kind of sugest that taking trt is like the fountain of youth....must admit to thinking about it again but actualy for my injurys and repair theres a few steroids that help repair injurys....deca and equipoise ....but that's all I will do think about it

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do folk really know what parasetamol is ...or ibruprofin....asprin....or any number of over the counter drugs.....or come to that all us ex ravers that fecked around with recreational stuff that we go

You are a bit of a fisher ain’t you matey.......strange post ?   

First rule of steroids...dont admit to using steroids!

Posted Images

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

So you are too lazy to bother going to a gym.... but you want people to share their experience and knowledge of something with you that might of taken them years to acquire.

Yep, and what? That's the magic with steroids though Gnash, it doesn't take you years to get in good shape when on them. 

Just now, Jobi said:

Yep, and what? That's the magic with steroids though Gnash, it doesn't take you years to get in good shape when on them. 

you still have to go to the gym and put some good effort in ...and try keeping your diet right

• Like 1
Just now, TOMO said:

you still have to go to the gym and put some good effort in ...and try keeping your diet right

Well of course you have to work out but it does make things come to you a hell of a lot easier. I've seen the effects they have on people who just go through the motions training and diet wise. 

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Thank you gnash here's a link could you have a quick look an tell me what you think mate? 

Do you know anyone who took these legal supps an got results? 

https://crazybulk.co.uk/build-muscle/

It really depends on the individual mate....if it was me then no i wouldnt bother.....im an " in for a penny in for a pound " type of person so i would go straight for the proper stuff....but i accept that not everybody is like that,hence i never tell folk to do what i would do......the legal stuff you are looking at has anabolic properties yes but as the chap above says look at the ingredients...in truth you would be better off cleaning up your diet and getting bloods done.....ive been telling lads for years the importance of blood work it gives you a direction and takes out the guesswork.....dont get me wrong you may well see a benefit from legal steroids ive heard plenty of lads who have simply because we are not all the same,but are they as good as the real thing....no.

Jobby ,I don't know the reasoning behind it ,but every now and then someone appears on the site and seems to make a point of arguing and baiting young gnasher ,you seem like a fairly switched on fella ,and I hope your not the latest incarnation to do it ,but alarm bells are ringing .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
12 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Thats it mate steroids are magic....i think you,ve got it cracked ?

22 minutes ago, TOMO said:

which brings us back to having your blood done...and checking your test levels.....its not something I have ever done but if I was concidering taking trt or gear I would now....

I think I'm at a normal level ...only because when I have looked on trt sites on the net theres a list of things which are assoiated with low test....and I meet none of the criteria....so I think I'm at a normal level for my age....

funny when you look in to it....it does kind of sugest that taking trt is like the fountain of youth....must admit to thinking about it again but actualy for my injurys and repair theres a few steroids that help repair injurys....deca and equipoise ....but that's all I will do think about it

So how would one get your blods tested tomo, make an appointment way me doctor? 

1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats it mate steroids are magic....i think you,ve got it cracked ?

They really are, like I said I've seen great results on fellas who I know just go through the motions. True they train often but they aren't putting in any extra intensity or actually following a strict diet. I get it that they could up it a level if they did all those things but the steroid effect is huge. 

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

It really depends on the individual mate....if it was me then no i wouldnt bother.....im an " in for a penny in for a pound " type of person so i would go straight for the proper stuff....but i accept that not everybody is like that,hence i never tell folk to do what i would do......the legal stuff you are looking at has anabolic properties yes but as the chap above says look at the ingredients...in truth you would be better off cleaning up your diet and getting bloods done.....ive been telling lads for years the importance of blood work it gives you a direction and takes out the guesswork.....dont get me wrong you may well see a benefit from legal steroids ive heard plenty of lads who have simply because we are not all the same,but are they as good as the real thing....no.

Thank you gnash, as I say in the future il probably take the real stuff, be a big buff 70 year old lol

6 minutes ago, Astanley said:

Jobby ,I don't know the reasoning behind it ,but every now and then someone appears on the site and seems to make a point of arguing and baiting young gnasher ,you seem like a fairly switched on fella ,and I hope your not the latest incarnation to do it ,but alarm bells are ringing .

Stanley I think you are being paranoid fella, i didn't ask for young gnashers opinion  I asked the whole forums pal. Gnasher chose to reply on his own accord, that's what forums are for? If people don't want to share their experience then that's on them. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Francie said:

So how would one get your blods tested tomo, make an appointment way me doctor? 

well you could try that.....

but there are plenty of labs online.....I think that thread the other month about trt ....there were some links to websites for people wanting to trt ...on them sites there were places that did full bloods.....if my memory is right on that.....if I'm wrong about that...then look on line or at bodbuilding sites....there lots of good info out there ....

I'm sure it was around £150....

• Like 1

Maybe I should have reworded the thread title a little, I just don't think steroids are actually that big of a deal in today's world and think more should be done to make casual users more aware of their effects. 

You see articles of the dangers and such but if they were legalised and monitored properly then you would limit the dangers to kids who are thinking of using them. I mean how many casual gym goers who have a dabble on gear actually knows exactly what they're taking? How many get their bloods done to check for adverse effects? 

Edited by Jobi