Anyone on here taken steroids?

1 minute ago, jiggy said:

Huge appetite myself. I've been known to eat 4 bags of chips a half pounder and a burger. Love my grub.

1 minute ago, jiggy said:

Huge appetite myself. I've been known to eat 4 bags of chips a half pounder and a burger. Love my grub.

I'm same always have been. When I used to go out for a swill on a Sunday I used to call to my local pizza place and order by one get one free 12inch pizzas, a doner kebab and a portion of cheesy chips.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do folk really know what parasetamol is ...or ibruprofin....asprin....or any number of over the counter drugs.....or come to that all us ex ravers that fecked around with recreational stuff that we go

You are a bit of a fisher ain’t you matey.......strange post ?   

First rule of steroids...dont admit to using steroids!

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Your probably right but if you give them free run then what do you end up with. Look at all the dead wrestlers that were trying to compete. You can pack on shoulders and biceps but your heart stays the same. Burst that bubble and 6 foot 5inch and 20 stone won't save you.

I'm sure I read professional cycling is meant to be the worst sport for performance enhancing drugs and most of them are built like sticks, probably more to do with all the blood doping etc though 

I'm thinking of starting weight training again. 

I'm worried if I get get massive it will put up the cost of renting a horse for hunting and I'm worried it will shrink my already small winky. So I'm prob going to give it a miss. 

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, fred90 said:

mate of mine been using them 35 years. he's just had a triple heart bypass. told his enlarged heart is almost certainly down to them. he's not complaining said he knows the risk. 

Yeah two guys I know who did roids went on to have heart attacks.  I already eat loads of shite so again it's putting me off. 

6 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

I'm thinking of starting weight training again. 

I'm worried if I get get massive it will put up the cost of renting a horse for hunting and I'm worried it will shrink my already small winky. So I'm prob going to give it a miss. 

Well they actually makes your balls shrink so they will make your small winky appear average. Winner winner chicken dinner. 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, Jobi said:

No need when I can ask like minded folk on here, it is a public forum after all. ?

You're on the wrong forum kidder

The V tapers on here have been honed through the intense toil of working heavy clay into a friable loam, and repaired with pasties and beans 25/8 and then some

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, low plains drifter said:

You're on the wrong forum kidder

The V tapers on here have been honed through the intense toil of working heavy clay into a friable loam, and repaired with pasties and beans 25/8 and then some

The acid thread is this way pal. ?

No offence to those who use them but to me it’s a bit like the women who have their lips done or plastic surgery......if you need to inject stuff into you to feel you look better then maybe it’s the mind that’s not right more so than the body.....jmo 

Edited by Stoney100
  • Like 5
13 hours ago, fred90 said:

mate of mine been using them 35 years. he's just had a triple heart bypass. told his enlarged heart is almost certainly down to them. he's not complaining said he knows the risk. 

That's an honest opinion by him and FairPlay to him. The scary part is the guys saying they don't take and ignoring the side effects. Ego will kill quickest.