Anyone on here taken steroids?

People who take them get very offensive when asked about as if they didn't need them. There is certainly a little bit of a guilt trip there or they wouldn't give a fcuk when asked. I can see someone like a nightclub bouncer benifet from that extra bit of power or a boxer that is struggling to get by becoming a multi millionaire. Just for looks alone and you aren't comfortable in your own skin and have other issues. Was it lance armstrong that wasn't in the top 100 before juice. The worse thing about that ego prick was he blackened every one of his team mates when they were caught and told lies about his staff to protect himself. Is it the same wearing that gold medal around your neck if you didn't win it fair? I don't over think it too much. The only thing I'll ever be a champ at is eating duck in black pepper sauce. I'll destroy every one of ye. ???

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

do folk really know what parasetamol is ...or ibruprofin....asprin....or any number of over the counter drugs.....or come to that all us ex ravers that fecked around with recreational stuff that we go

You are a bit of a fisher ain’t you matey.......strange post ?   

First rule of steroids...dont admit to using steroids!

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Same as anything else theres use and abuse of gear, I never saw its use as a big deal, I trained for years before I used them never did mega doses and never suffered any serious side effects

Nice straight answer buddy. Nothing to hide.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

theres more info out there now than there ever was.....the other thing to do in this day an age is get your blood work done if your going to do it....and do it regular

Yeah I've read that before, I'm guessing you would have to go private with that. 

10 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Same as anything else theres use and abuse of gear, I never saw its use as a big deal, I trained for years before I used them never did mega doses and never suffered any serious side effects

same here mate....started training in 87-88.....didn't do a thing till 95-96....then nothing since the melenium ...about 4 year at it....small cycles 4-6 weeks....then 2-3 month off...sometimes longer.....winstrol ..sus...mainly...one shot of sus a week ..3 shots of winstrol.....

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Jobi said:

Yeah I've read that before, I'm guessing you would have to go private with that. 

yeh ....but not a lot of money in the big scheam of things.....im sure its around £150 ...for a full blood work thing....no big deal evey 6 month...or evry 4 month

21 minutes ago, baker boy said:

Never say never when your journey is still not over, lots of things from life’s journey reappear in later life and bite us squarely on the arse, ✌️✌️✌️

22 minutes ago, jiggy said:

People who take them get very offensive when asked about as if they didn't need them. There is certainly a little bit of a guilt trip there or they wouldn't give a fcuk when asked. I can see someone like a nightclub bouncer benifet from that extra bit of power or a boxer that is struggling to get by becoming a multi millionaire. Just for looks alone and you aren't comfortable in your own skin and have other issues. Was it lance armstrong that wasn't in the top 100 before juice. The worse thing about that ego prick was he blackened every one of his team mates when they were caught and told lies about his staff to protect himself. Is it the same wearing that gold medal around your neck if you didn't win it fair? I don't over think it too much. The only thing I'll ever be a champ at is eating duck in black pepper sauce. I'll destroy every one of ye. ???

with regard to wining a medal and being comfortable with it......I think you have to rember there all doing it....you can bet silver and bronze were doing the same....I think you have to accept that top level sport pretty much there all at it...

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Your on the other thread tomo for weight loss. Does a steroid cycle not put more meat on you. I'm not criticising just interested to hear.

When people say they are aiming for weight loss they usually mean they want to lose fat, steroids are known for aiding fat loss. 

2 minutes ago, jiggy said:

Your on the other thread tomo for weight loss. Does a steroid cycle not put more meat on you. I'm not criticising just interested to hear.

yeh of course.....but the only reason I'm overweight is cos I eat to much....or rather I was.....

when I stopped using them ....I lost weight...but was still muscular with not a bad physique ....around that time I was also doing a fair amount in the boxing gym...so I looked a bit leaner as well....

no the fat gain for me ....was completely stopping training a few years later and still eating like a was training

1 minute ago, TOMO said:

with regard to wining a medal and being comfortable with it......I think you have to rember there all doing it....you can bet silver and bronze were doing the same....I think you have to accept that top level sport pretty much there all at it...

Your probably right but if you give them free run then what do you end up with. Look at all the dead wrestlers that were trying to compete. You can pack on shoulders and biceps but your heart stays the same. Burst that bubble and 6 foot 5inch and 20 stone won't save you.

• Like 1

When I was 19 I decided to try a cycle of dianabol. Think it was 5mg tablets, 4 a day. Felt the effects from the very first one tbh, full of energy and rearing to go. Walked into the gym on a Monday evening, loaded the barbell for military press and warmed up with the weight I was struggling with the week before. Strength through the roof, piled the weight on and I was full of confidence. I didn’t do a pct, didn’t have a clue what that was. Got the tablets from a lad in the gym. When I stopped taking them I felt like shite, weak and had to drop the weights. Stupid I know, but curiosity got the better of me. That was my one and only cycle. 

1 minute ago, jiggy said:

Your probably right but if you give them free run then what do you end up with. Look at all the dead wrestlers that were trying to compete. You can pack on shoulders and biceps but your heart stays the same. Burst that bubble and 6 foot 5inch and 20 stone won't save you.

of course sometimes even top athaleats get it wrong and end up in a box...

2 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh of course.....but the only reason I'm overweight is cos I eat to much....or rather I was.....

when I stopped using them ....I lost weight...but was still muscular with not a bad physique ....around that time I was also doing a fair amount in the boxing gym...so I looked a bit leaner as well....

no the fat gain for me ....was completely stopping training a few years later and still eating like a was training

Huge appetite myself. I've been known to eat 4 bags of chips a half pounder and a burger. Love my grub.