Shooting Log

52 minutes ago, goldfinger said:

My FAO on last visit recommended keeping a shooting log,he said it may help on any variations you might put in on FAC.

The law is that you only need to provide a good reason to posses a rifle.

There is no mention of a journal or log required. 

Just how would one keep a record of deer shot with out any deer shot because one does not yet have a deer qualifying rifle!

Just nod and smile buddy then wave goodbye.

That's what he said whilst visiting me on finalizing my application for my center fire, "I didn't mention a deer caliber," you can also go down in caliber as well ? ,I suppose it his interpretation of helping him looking your shooting experience, I suppose they do study all the evidence going towards you being successful or not on your application.

13 minutes ago, goldfinger said:

That's what he said whilst visiting me on finalizing my application for my center fire, "I didn't mention a deer caliber," you can also go down in caliber as well ? ,I suppose it his interpretation of helping him looking your shooting experience, I suppose they do study all the evidence going towards you being successful or not on your application.

I used deer as an example.

All I am expressing is that any application or variation is not dependant on a log by law.

I voicing my concern that the police are inducing extra rules that are not in law.

Besides, they won't read it anyway!

If one wishes to keep a log do it for yourself.

Atb.

10 minutes ago, Sausagedog said:

I used deer as an example.

All I am expressing is that any application or variation is not dependant on a log by law.

I voicing my concern that the police are inducing extra rules that are not in law.

Besides, they won't read it anyway!

If one wishes to keep a log do it for yourself.

Atb.

I agree with your expressions they are correct and your concerns I agree with as well, I suppose each individual FAO has his/her own little spin on what they like to here from you before making there final judgement.

Edited by goldfinger
  • Like 1