peaky blinders heads up

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

new series starts 25th aug ....which is a sunday ..at 9pm bbc1

I watched a few episodes of the  peaky blinder thing on loads of recommendations and got to Be honest I thought it was pretentious ,and tried far too hard to be like an American gangster movie ,the ch

as much as I like the tv show.....it boils my piss seeing folk going out in town dressed like peaky blinders...theres even a few bars that do it as a theame...and I have been told there are some doors

Posted Images

Only just started watching this series about a fortnight ago , and I'm hooked im on season 4 already so not to much of a wait when I finish the last episode this weekend 

as much as I like the tv show.....it boils my piss seeing folk going out in town dressed like peaky blinders...theres even a few bars that do it as a theame...and I have been told there are some doors in London where the doormen are dressed like that.....what the f**k...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
4 minutes ago, TOMO said:

as much as I like the tv show.....it boils my piss seeing folk going out in town dressed like peaky blinders...theres even a few bars that do it as a theame...and I have been told there are some doors in London where the doormen are dressed like that.....what the f**k...

Miserable sod ?

It's fashion.... apparently ?‍♂️

• Sad 1
6 minutes ago, TOMO said:

Went over to Dublin two years ago on a Stag do. Every other group of cnuts was dressed in Peaky Blinder clobber, bars were full of em. Most of em looked propper shite too.

Bet they all thought they were clever as feck before they went BUT realised they looked like bellends when they were dressed like another 5 groups in every bar in Temple Bar.

It put me off the series, between that and the shite brummy accents. Thankfully Tom Hardy's Jewish gangster and better acting saved the day, so this series better be good as he's now dead..!

Role on Taboo... ?

I decide to break from the norm of dressing like peaky blinds and decided to go dressed as Declan harp from frontier ........ unfortunately people don’t like a man walking round with a tomahawk and a load of deer antle handle knifes covered in blood ?

• Haha 1
29 minutes ago, Bosun11 said:

Went over to Dublin two years ago on a Stag do. Every other group of cnuts was dressed in Peaky Blinder clobber, bars were full of em. Most of em looked propper shite too.

Bet they all thought they were clever as feck before they went BUT realised they looked like bellends when they were dressed like another 5 groups in every bar in Temple Bar.

It put me off the series, between that and the shite brummy accents. Thankfully Tom Hardy's Jewish gangster and better acting saved the day, so this series better be good as he's now dead..!

Role on Taboo... ?

you must be a member of the aristocracy to afford to drink in Dublin 

• Haha 3