peaky blinders heads up

On 16/08/2019 at 13:37, Astanley said:

I watched a few episodes of the  peaky blinder thing on loads of recommendations and got to Be honest I thought it was pretentious ,and tried far too hard to be like an American gangster movie ,the characters are all laughable cartoon stereotypes ,I'm just waiting for one of those Tommy gun wielding ( Tommy guns ffs )daft hat wearing brummy gangsters to shout " yow doirty rot " 

just watched the the 2 new  episodes, and agree  it to  pretentious  , as yet it not as good as the old stuff, i still watch it and see how it goes. i get it alot with my accent  where i live now, from the people here , they say are you from Brum, i say fookin no , Wolves= Wolverhampton  , they  say oh  black country  , i say wolves is on the edge of the black country ,  Tipton , etc black country,  if you carnt understand wolves , you never understand  fookin   Tipton  lingo     haha .

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

new series starts 25th aug ....which is a sunday ..at 9pm bbc1

I watched a few episodes of the  peaky blinder thing on loads of recommendations and got to Be honest I thought it was pretentious ,and tried far too hard to be like an American gangster movie ,the ch

as much as I like the tv show.....it boils my piss seeing folk going out in town dressed like peaky blinders...theres even a few bars that do it as a theame...and I have been told there are some doors

Posted Images