A quick session on the corvids.

2 hours ago, leslie harold gedge said:

same picture some taken out lol look at the white stones porkys 

Would you not be better posting on the posts were you are supposed to have shot loads.The ones in the piles that look very small for the number you say you have shot.Why are you always telling Porky pies about how many you shoot Gedgey.??? 

2 hours ago, leslie harold gedge said:

what jealous of crows i laughed so much fell off sofa .some of the crows in same spot pmsl

If you had shot that many they would have been in a pile and you would be saying you had shot 300.????

1 hour ago, leslie harold gedge said:

jjjjj

mental patient your having a laugh.been asking some of the top courseing lads about you showed them your picture what a laugh when 1 of the boys said we dont know anybody les thats wares nylon coats now pmsl 

You cannot help yourself but lie Gedge.Why do you always make yourself look a bigger fool than you are by always lying.  ???

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...
On 15/01/2020 at 22:45, Rat face said:

Just out of interest what’s the best time of year to decoy crows or can you do it anytime of the year really? 

I've had success year round mate but just alter your style. If on fresh cut silage then as many decoys as possible. Same for stubble or drillings. During spring I make a rough nest of twigs, broken egg shells in it, one crow by nest, one on the hedge; less is more. This time of year I spilt open a rabbit, again only a couple of decoys. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...