A quick session on the corvids.

Went to a farm today and saw about 20 corvids on the stubble which flew away as I approached them.I decided to set out my decoys and put the hide up and see what happened.A few came back and I ended up with 37 picked up so worth setting up for.

IMG_20190808_164134.jpg

• Like 11

22 hours ago, archiekale said:

good result ian nice to see them laid out not just thrown in a heap??

Some of the heaps I seen lately  don`t look to have half what they say there is maybe some porkies being told.

15 hours ago, big napper said:

Well worth setting up mate, nice one

Well I enjoyed it.?

13 hours ago, David.evans said:

Good shooting mate 

atb 

Cheers David.?

9 hours ago, The one said:

Youve no half thinned out the black vermin mate 

To half thin them out here I will have to shoot 300 to 400.It is catching them in the right place.?

36 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

2AE63A24-3199-49ED-8273-D3D6142D9852.jpeg.14691a0bad1e00f800f35f837e2716e2.jpeg73704ACB-F7D3-41BE-94B1-BF0BC89E7366.jpeg.279fb0d82c0d870e0cdac9d7fec9cbed.jpegnice One mate we are plagued with em just now, had couple mates over for a go an had a good craic so had him an his daughter over the following week. It’s some the only shooting I enjoyed ?

Well done that is a good couple of days shooting 157 corvids and 15 pigeons.Kept you busy and you enjoyed it.?

On 08/08/2019 at 21:55, stoggy said:

Went to a farm today and saw about 20 corvids on the stubble which flew away as I approached them.I decided to set out my decoys and put the hide up and see what happened.A few came back and I ended up with 37 picked up so worth setting up for.

IMG_20190808_164134.jpg

thats a old picture frost on the grass lol porkys if you dont get nowt say so

• Haha 1

jjjjj

42 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Jealous of summat ye keep posting??? I don’t even shoot or own a gun yet Iv got ye slobbering like mental patient ??

mental patient your having a laugh.been asking some of the top courseing lads about you showed them your picture what a laugh when 1 of the boys said we dont know anybody les thats wares nylon coats now pmsl 

• Haha 2
19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Also picked a load up after that mate as we had to leave in a hurry but I went back an got a few more to add, was my first time an other guys said if I got em the field to shoot they would give me the shots an by fcuk they did ? best part was me mates daughter with her new 20 bore, she some shot for 13?

You had a good couple of days.Good on your mates daughter bet she could put a couple of folks on here to shame with her shooting.?:hunter:

• Thanks 1