big cats lol

Weather you believe there out there or not they've certainly captured folks interests n imaginations over the years a couple of farmers over the years have told me that there absolute sure that there out there..

44 minutes ago, dodger said:

Weather you believe there out there or not they've certainly captured folks interests n imaginations over the years a couple of farmers over the years have told me that there absolute sure that there out there..

Believe me mate I,m fully aware they are out there, ??

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

No mate,not at all,but it is in part of the states cats aren't known to be.Your never going to get a UK cat pic that clear.

A yea, inferior trail cams over this side of the waters. You need the special anti cat blurring cams for that job.

2 minutes ago, dodger said:

We're abouts n what was the circumstances be interesting to hear about it the farmers I mentioned were south lancs n north yorks..

There is a big at thread on here somewhere mate it’s all in there, but here is a pic from Yorkshire you can show them 

98A73E41-943F-4C0B-B4D3-624492EB8DF4.jpeg

• Like 1