Lance lab AR8

Anyone own one and ever pull one out of the telescopic tube and not able to put it back down fully? Never had an issue with it before and have had it 5 years... too lazy to pull on the suit today and had to get out of there sharpish.. lol.

1 hour ago, stop.end said:

Anyone own one and ever pull one out of the telescopic tube and not able to put it back down fully? Never had an issue with it before and have had it 5 years... too lazy to pull on the suit today and had to get out of there sharpish.. lol.

Apart from when a joint has become stuck I've found the plastic tube has to be tugged sometimes before the lance will retract properly. I usually put my foot on the tube to keep it tight and lift the lance away when this happens. The device is useful but really needs a holster for the air bottle combined with a long net type pouch for the the trailing pipe'work in my opinion. And I love the way none of the side pockets on the carry case are big enough to accommodate the air reservoir . Like a lot of pest control kit it's been cobbled together from parts meant for other applications; a cheap telescopic fishing pole, a mini fire extinguisher and a few quids worth of 1/4" plastic tube etc..and sold at pretty hefty price for what it is. But it does cut down on ladder-work!

Edited by comanche