It’s that time of year again

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t know if I’ve mentioned this on here before but a good few months ago a very good friend and my long time shooting buddy had a heart attack while out walking and had to be air lifted off the hi

Now that’s day three over and it was certainly a wet one, from the moment we got there the rain didn’t stop, 44 was the bag, I managed 8 myself and the rain didn’t seem to stop them getting above the

Well it's different for me. I have shoots all around me but being a loner and anti social weirdo I just keep on top of vermin and then I get birds walking of shoots looking for peace. I do h

Posted Images

3 hours ago, BenBhoy said:

I hope to look as important as you one day Stav! ?

20190926_085830.jpg

Keep trying mate, maybe one day you will look as cool ? as me, I’ve just got back from the sunshine this morning so there could be some pictures of me in my speedo’s Looking like a Greek god if you are lucky ?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Well this one was a hard fight, after walking around the shoot for almost 3 hours we headed back to the farm and this bitch was sat in amongst the cows, two squeaks on the caller and she trotted in to about 60 yards, so lights out, this was the only one we seen in 3 hours which seemed a little strange but it’s one less and we’ll just keep looking for them ?

1CDEDE4D-0A95-4041-BD9E-4AC3D1681B6B.jpeg

• Like 3
4 hours ago, Sausagedog said:

She would of been breeding soon so you done good there.

My ghost fox is still about. A neighbor says she was screaming in their back yard the other night, cow!

I’ve not had any screaming yet, but it’s not long at all before the start pairing up 

as we are getting closer to the start of our  season it’s time for me to start feeding further out with the help of Hugo the birds are looking well if not a little damp, they are sill hanging around in the groups not far from there pens which can only be a good thing ?

B670368D-9FAD-4611-84F7-6A5F3150B52A.jpeg

1A89A1A6-BAF2-44CA-844F-A1DC7B522384.jpeg

C757FDCD-EB33-45E1-B9FE-3256A3FAD6C8.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1