2 hours ago, TOMO said:

think hes genrelising there wilf.......the usual thing they say is muscles burn more calories than fat even whilst resting......also celery ...is a negitve calorie food....in that it takes more calories to digest it than the calories you get from it....

14 stone seems light for you wilf....I seem to rember a pic of you being well over 6 foot....???

Ahh, I get it now mate.

Maybe 14 is a bit hopeful but aim high (or low aaa the case may be !) I suppose ! Lol

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fcuk me !!!!   I was only asking if it was safe to have a Spoon of Sugar in me two cups of Tea each morning and its turned into University Fcuking  Challenge       

Has Ray hacked your account ?

So if Micky is 70 plus he has to bench 100 kilos and deadlift 200 kilos. Pulling your nutsack out of your sock is an achievement at that age champ. Lower the goalposts a bit. 

Posted Images

First time in my life I've considered dieting. Always been 12 and half stone, still am but now I've got moobs ffs. Always done an active job but last Sept. I started a cushy job, spend most of my time sat down lol.

Had a couple of health scares recently and haven't been my normal active self so now I'm watching what I eat, only started last week so see how we go. The 30 pints a week I drink won't help but you've got to have some pleasure ?

Cheers, D.

• Haha 1

My weight was creeping up so the last month I've cut bread out of my pack up  3 sarnies  6 slices  at 100 calories each  600 calories just in the bread!... last couple  of weeks I've replaced it with fruit and a good quality instant noodles (kabuto)  300 calories  and they are nice with no shit in them. ....I've dropped 8lbs in  2 weeks 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Just cut a few hundred calories off maintenance and train hard.  Dont expect to get super ripped like you see on tele or internet. 99% these fitness guys are on gear and it's an unrealistic expectation. 

So you're trying to tell me that Mike O'Hearn is not natural? 

• Haha 1

I was diagnosed with diabetic at 10 years ago , so I cut out the carbs and sugar as best I could and went from 17st to 13.1/2 and felt a lot better for it though its not always easy especially when eating out  

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, kanny said:

My weight was creeping up so the last month I've cut bread out of my pack up  3 sarnies  6 slices  at 100 calories each  600 calories just in the bread!... last couple  of weeks I've replaced it with fruit and a good quality instant noodles (kabuto)  300 calories  and they are nice with no shit in them. ....I've dropped 8lbs in  2 weeks 

I did the same a few month back ..no bread....also cut coffee out......not that the coffee was that big a deal in its self....but I was having it made with milk and 4 sugars....when I sat down and measured the milk and sugar out calorie wise almost 300 per mug.....3 mugs a day 900.....

• Like 1
4 hours ago, micky said:

Nothing like me 

kids4.jpg

This week I be mostly eating chicken ?

I've been diagnosed with fructose malabsorption. My diet has had to basically go to a Keto one, on Dr's orders. Getting the calories I need everyday, is a fuucking nightmare. Plus felt like shit for about a month (no energy, tired, bad concentration etc). Tried allsorts and still weigh fuuck all. Lost 10kg over the last few years and cannot for the life of me build it back.

Any suggestions ?‍♂️

Just now, Jobi said:

Tbh gear or not he is in amazing condition all year round and is strong as f**k. 

agreed....hes another one that trains 4am ...like the rock ..mark bell ect

44 minutes ago, kanny said:

So much of our modern diet is based around easy carbs, bread, pasta, rice, potato products etc. They're just too easy to eat in quantity. I really think most folks could eat as much meat, fruit and veg as they wanted supplementing whatever carbs they crave on top and would look great for it.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

So much of our modern diet is based around easy carbs, bread, pasta, rice, potato products etc. They're just too easy to eat in quantity. I really think most folks could eat as much meat, fruit and veg as they wanted supplementing whatever carbs they crave on top and would look great for it.

Yep it's like I said earlier, the average persons diet consists of a massive amount of carbs. If they cut the carbs out there's a massive void calorie wise hence the weight loss. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, TOMO said:

I did the same a few month back ..no bread....also cut coffee out......not that the coffee was that big a deal in its self....but I was having it made with milk and 4 sugars....when I sat down and measured the milk and sugar out calorie wise almost 300 per mug.....3 mugs a day 900.....

Cycling and lots of it. I pretty much have a shit diet living out of deli counters but bought a Load of chicken, rice and wraps 2 weeks ago by chance instead of usual burgers, sausages  and white breads. 150km cycling a week to work because they were nice mornings so I skipped the bus and with eating a bit better then I started  to cut the belly straight away and look a lot less bloated and have more energy. I didn't lose a huge amount of weight but shifted fat into lean muscle. I normally weigh 14 1/2 to 15 stone with my heaviest been 16stone at 5ft 11inch. I find been stocky that jogging doesn't suit me  and I hate it but have no bother jumping on a bike for an hour or 2.

• Like 1