Romeo x Tikka pups

11 minutes ago, two crows said:

lads go to football and get pissed up at whatever cost and think nowt of it, yet a few hundred for a dog is to much, scratting cunnts

I get what you're saying t c, but elchapo has a fair point. Lads on here are ready to lynch someone if they ask any more than £150 - £200 for a lurcher pup, but they say f**k all when someone charges £400 - £600 or more, for a coursing bred pup. And let's not forget, many of these lurcher litters will be just as well bred and well looked after as much as the coursing litters

• Like 1

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pup I kept back, 16 weeks old tomorrow 

My dog out of Romeo 4 now best £350 I’ve spent ?

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I get what you're saying t c, but elchapo has a fair point. Lads on here are ready to lynch someone if they ask any more than £150 - £200 for a lurcher pup, but they say f**k all when someone charges £400 - £600 or more, for a coursing bred pup. And let's not forget, many of these lurcher litters will be just as well bred and well looked after as much as the coursing litters

you don't though, cos in another post I said there worth the same and they should be, and lads wanting to pay fk all should get fk all end of.

1 hour ago, two crows said:

lads go to football and get pissed up at whatever cost and think nowt of it, yet a few hundred for a dog is to much, scratting cunnts

Pay more for lamp and thermals ect but more than a 1er for the dog no way lol 

1 hour ago, two crows said:

you don't though, cos in another post I said there worth the same and they should be, and lads wanting to pay fk all should get fk all end of.

Just read the post where you said that ?. And I wouldn't expect anyone, even friends, to give me a pup for nothing, but why should people be expected to pay double or treble the price for a coursing pup than a lurcher? Doesn't make sense to me

• Like 1
45 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Just read the post where you said that ?. And I wouldn't expect anyone, even friends, to give me a pup for nothing, but why should people be expected to pay double or treble the price for a coursing pup than a lurcher? Doesn't make sense to me

It all stems from gambling and that's it really, money is made on coursing and money breeds money. 

56 minutes ago, shaaark said:

it don't to me either but pay it they will, but I don't think in this day and age 400 is deer for a well bed and reared lurcher pup off any kind, compared to the pleasure it will bring for years to come.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, two crows said:

it don't to me either but pay it they will, but I don't think in this day and age 400 is deer for a well bed and reared lurcher pup off any kind, compared to the pleasure it will bring for years to come.

I agree, if I wanted a particular pup  and it cost a tad more than I expected, I'd still pay for it. £400 is not alot for a dog, just more than alot of working dog owners are prepared to pay. Which is nuts, cos these self same people think nothing of spending anywhere from £500 - £1200 for an air rifle! Lol. Oh the irony! Lol ?

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 2

If I bred a litter of pups these days I’d gift them to mates & any leftovers I’d pet home, too many bad owners, on the other hand, if someone decides they do want to sell their pups that’s up to them, but if someone’s complaining about spending £400, I wouldn’t want them having it, if you’re too tight to pay that you’re not going to spend the money to feed & look after it properly

Edited by chrissi19
  • Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...