Romeo x Tikka pups

Got 2 white dog pups left for sale out of litter of 8.

7 weeks old and ready to go.

Romeo’s sire is chase bred out of nuttals jack (foxy x joe) to nuttals snowy (charlie x seagull).

Romeo’s dam is Maggie bred out of Charlie x blondie. Blondie is out of nipper x dancer.

Tikka’s sire is Nero the pure saluki (top producing saluki from imported bloodlines from Iran).

Tikka’s dam is Cindy bred out of Fred (Wolfie x titch) to May (Caulfield’s joe x gyp). Wolfie was out of Casper x hippys bitch Ruthie. Titch was out of Caulfield’s joe x Rainey. Gyp was out of Dan ( Sam the bro to foxy x Paul Harrigans Lucy) to Cher out of willie toughs famous old bitch Sooner.

£400 each.

• Like 2

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The pup I kept back, 16 weeks old tomorrow 

My dog out of Romeo 4 now best £350 I’ve spent ?

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, mushroom said:

Lmao I have a Romeo pup here, dam was just as nice.... 400 I'da told him to fuuck off. Bollocks at that price ;)

It's an opinion ?‍♂️

£400 is not expensive these days but that's just my opinion.

• Like 2

Funny thing coursing world if it’s a lurcher pup that’s going to be worked most days/nights  the week then they should be given away or sold at £50 to £100 but if it’s a coursing dog that’s going be ran 3/4 times a week then it’s ok charge £500 to £1000 because it’s got fancy names ,,

truth is sell them at what there worth to you if someone wants them then they will pay it , at the end the day if the breeder has put the time and effort in to rearing the pups it’s up to him to charge what he feels there worth ,, if someone wants one then they will pay if they don’t then they won’t ,, just boils my piss bit when people comment moaning about lurcher prices been to high but then are fine with coursing g stuff going for stupid money when the truth of it is ( in matching ) there going have 3/4/5 good runs a day   Couple times a week 

and befor anyone says this isn’t aimed at ayone who’s commented on here ,,just saying it how it is 

• Like 2

i got one a these pups picked him up last night my mate got the other both in pristine condition settled straight away eating real well i think 400 notes is about right not alot for a well bred pup and these are well bred  and had everything they could need by looks of them credit to ryan  

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Elchapo said:

Funny thing coursing world if it’s a lurcher pup that’s going to be worked most days/nights  the week then they should be given away or sold at £50 to £100 but if it’s a coursing dog that’s going be ran 3/4 times a week then it’s ok charge £500 to £1000 because it’s got fancy names ,,

truth is sell them at what there worth to you if someone wants them then they will pay it , at the end the day if the breeder has put the time and effort in to rearing the pups it’s up to him to charge what he feels there worth ,, if someone wants one then they will pay if they don’t then they won’t ,, just boils my piss bit when people comment moaning about lurcher prices been to high but then are fine with coursing g stuff going for stupid money when the truth of it is ( in matching ) there going have 3/4/5 good runs a day   Couple times a week 

and befor anyone says this isn’t aimed at ayone who’s commented on here ,,just saying it how it is 

they all worth the same to me, compare this price to any other hobby its cheep, I think anyone wingeing about price of a pup for work witch is your sport, don't deserve fk all, you get 5 or 6 years out a dog that's 18 pence a day at that price ffs

Edited by two crows
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, two crows said:

they all worth the same to me, compare this price to any other hobby its cheep, I think anyone wingeing about price of a pup for work witch is your sport, don't deserve fk all, you get 5 or 6 years out a dog that's 18 pence a day at that price ffs

Train spotting and knitting are even dearer than that u know

28 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Train spotting and knitting are even dearer than that u know

lads go to football and get pissed up at whatever cost and think nowt of it, yet a few hundred for a dog is to much, scratting cunnts

• Like 4