Spanish fly....

2 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Seriously why would you want people throwing fridges into the countryside.  Disgusting behaviour to promote

It's the fridge that bit him on the arse though, removal by hand and a 4000 euro fine.

(thats how dated my keyboard is, no euro symbol ?, too much hassle to use charkey, see I ain't that dumb).

I,ve been accosted on two occasions for fly tipping, on both occasions I was picking up other people’s dumped rubbish, I think in this country councils place so many restrictions on using your local tip they encourage fly tipping and if they are successful in there latest campaign to charge you for the pleasure of taking your own rubbish to the tip, the fly tipping will go through the roof ?

• Like 2
On 06/08/2019 at 23:54, Rusty_terrier said:

Seriously why would you want people throwing fridges into the countryside.  Disgusting behaviour to promote

I meant fining them and treating like that I hate any kind of litter

Did this really happen or is it some sort of fake nonsense. Have you all been decoyed in?  Consider this. ....  Why would you film this >. surely if you were going to dump this item you would just launch it quick.  >>> where are the plod overseeing this?  ok if one bloke dumped it was he on the rope or one of those assisting it to the top?  ... if one or both coming up the hill had nothing to do with this, why were they there putting their selves at risk.  it might be a bit of a laugh putting this online but is it too just get a reaction like you have been decoyed.  just coz it's on the net don't mean that it is real.  If plod instructed the two to go on the hill and someone got seriously injured ...  like paralysed ect who bears the responsibility ?  I'm sure that the lawyers would love to milk that situation.   FAKE NONSENSE.  YOU'VE BEEN DECOYED.  Donald trump says so.  it's all fake news.

• Like 1