F.A.O billhardy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi Bill, this is one of Brego's pups mate. Just turned 4 months now  

They must sell some good speed near you bill. You got a fair gurn going on...

Going of that pic it looks about as athletic as butterbean. 

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, C.green said:

Gotta be carrying sommat else that. Seen few crosses never one come out like that. Aint the ddr sheoherd supposed to be smaller than average.

That his what it says dit her herder xs malli x alsation and no not all ddr alsTions small some get some height two them hybrid vigour us he was the large dog from the lot. What goes I  two the W I rking lines can be variable and breeds added then bred on he a big boy ideal for greyhounds vennie jukels atb bill

2 hours ago, C.green said:

Gotta be carrying sommat else that. Seen few crosses never one come out like that. Aint the ddr sheoherd supposed to be smaller than average.

no mate , the ddr ( east gsd ) are big boned  long back dogs  block type head , bred for work, there more active , and a sharper type temp , with less hip probs than your average  gsd , my big dog would be similar in physic , but not the same temp , mine soft temp lol. carnt really see the point of crossing a  bel mal , or dutch, when the   drr gsd got the lot on offer  . but maybe   suppose if x back to nice whippetx grey  coursing type lurcher  drop the size down  , and get a more all round type lurcher , and not just  somthing for big stuff. a lurcherxlurcher mid size   are always good type hunting dogs day/night .

14 minutes ago, bird said:

no mate , the ddr ( east gsd ) are big boned  long back dogs  block type head , bred for work, there more active , and a sharper type temp , with less hip probs than your average  gsd , my big dog would be similar in physic , but not the same temp , mine soft temp lol. carnt really see the point of crossing a  bel mal , or dutch, when the   drr gsd got the lot on offer  . but maybe   suppose if x back to nice whippetx grey  coursing type lurcher  drop the size down  , and get a more all round type lurcher , and not just  somthing for big stuff. a lurcherxlurcher mid size   are always good type hunting dogs day/night .

Ta be fair that male over a greyhound they'll be capable of catching anything Ray knows and has a preview with Buck the abilities that a big sized shepherd the xs his capable of only thing his feeding the feckers and finding vast amounts of work keep them happy but hey if all else failed dual purpose da the industry  fa security lol atb bill