They did not stand a chance

2 minutes ago, micky said:

As been said   best night on here ! that is down to me boys ..

Cant argue with that Micky?

gone from 20+ views to 600+ in a few hours

your welcome to comment on my threads any time :thumbs:

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

• Haha 1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rain thunder and lightning stopped play or it would of been more . atvbjimmy

More to the point Mitch  i thought that the breeding season was over , I know they breed most of the summer but a bit late in August might be wrong ,  any way jimmy go tell your perm holder

Let me think about that mmmmmm errrr NO

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, si brown said:

In your own lunch break now fuckoff to the doggin part ?

That is not a very nice thing to say Simon !you must be very angry with me for not replying to your three Friends requests

8 minutes ago, si brown said:

When I need mates like you I’ll stick me 12 bore in me mouth ?

Better off sticking it in your arse where your brains are , shoot yourself in the head will do no damage at all  Simon , now be nice you little Puffet.

5 minutes ago, micky said:

Better off sticking it in your arse where your brains are , shoot yourself in the head will do no damage at all  Simon , now be nice you little Puffet.

I can normally empathise with an old bricky but your like the cat keeps gettin run over!! 

you should of surrendered your phone and computer when you handed your trowel in.. Be an old bloke and bore people in the pub?

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, si brown said:

I can normally empathise with an old bricky but your like the cat keeps gettin run over!! 

you should of surrendered your phone and computer when you handed your trowel in.. Be an old bloke and bore people in the pub?

Or be like you and bore people on here ……………...Not handed my trowel in .

Nice shooting Jimmy ,and my farmer is the same ,fox ,munty ,bunny get em gone they cost me money .His land his crops his rules ,he,s not worried about next years bunnys just this years bills ,nice rifle great shooting and the weather is carp atb

• Like 1

nice shooting jimmy i think we're suposed to be pest controllers not rabbit conservation not going to have our perms long if we take micky's advice best keep what we are shooting to ourselves i think it backfired with mr packham and his lot to much information on here for the anti's

bsasuperten

• Like 2