They did not stand a chance

2 minutes ago, micky said:

.it appears that you have also gone off the thread  and have started to call me names?  when I retaliate  you will cry foul , stick to the topic  and stop drooling over my Arse .

I’ll give you about an hour or two pints before you start blathering on about milky does and the like!!

now do one back to the ferret section where everyone knows your a plank. 

• Haha 3

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rain thunder and lightning stopped play or it would of been more . atvbjimmy

More to the point Mitch  i thought that the breeding season was over , I know they breed most of the summer but a bit late in August might be wrong ,  any way jimmy go tell your perm holder

Let me think about that mmmmmm errrr NO

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, si brown said:

I’ll give you about an hour or two pints before you start blathering on about milky does and the like!!

now do one back to the ferret section where everyone knows your a plank. 

Si ! I think that you are still upset because I refused your Friends request , the reason was that I do not think much of you and don't want to be friends with such a pathetic name caller .  Now please stay on Topic or retire from the thread and retain the tiny little bit of dignity that you may have left. 

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, micky said:

Si ! I think that you are still upset because I refused your Friends request , the reason was that I do not think much of you and don't want to be friends with such a pathetic name caller .  Now please stay on Topic or retire from the thread and retain the tiny little bit of dignity that you may have left. 

Haha... I’ll leave you to it now you’ve got your backup?

it gets to traumatic trying to work out wtf your on about!

59 minutes ago, micky said:

No  I Reply,  your the one who dips his nose in when its not wanted,   play safe and stay behind your RIPs your happy there with the Dead , Nightman comes to mind . 

Lol and there we have it ladies and gentlemen......

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, si brown said:

Haha... I’ll leave you to it now you’ve got your backup?

it gets to traumatic trying to work out wtf your on about!

I thought I made it clear ? the gist of it is stay on Topic  and don't send me any more Friend requests.

1 hour ago, micky said:

I thought I made it clear ? the gist of it is stay on Topic  and don't send me any more Friend requests.

Stay on topic and stop fueling the situation 

This is the Airgun section , we are all friendly on here

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, villaman said:

Stay on topic and stop fueling the situation 

This is the Airgun section , we are all friendly on here

I think you are writing to the wrong person ! tell your friendly people that it is bad manners to swear at some one that makes a serious comment rather than giving a round of applause .

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
47 minutes ago, micky said:

I think you are writing to the wrong person ! tell your friendly people that it is bad manners to swear at some one that makes a serious comment rather than giving a round of applause .

If you don’t like , then fcuk off the Airgun section , very simple 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

More to the point Mitch 

i thought that the breeding season was over , I know they breed most of the summer but a bit late in August might be wrong , 

any way jimmy go tell your perm holder you can’t shoot them because,there in kindle 

see how long you hang on to your perm , and by the way fuc me Micky get a life mate 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1