Chipmunk in the UK?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chipmunks, dozens of them around at the minute. 

im getting her a new set of tits for her 40th birthday......... on the condition she gets rid of the smelly,noisy little marsupial c**ts???

I got 3 sugargliders here your welcome to try jiggy....horriblesmellyfuckingratlikecnuts?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jamie7344 said:

Used to keep them as pets as a kid couldn't belive me eyes when u seen 1 in middle of some big open land in shrewsbury

If there's an established population and you start feeding them they become quite tame. 

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...

Only time I've ever seen chipmunks, was at the Welsh hawking centre, Barry, South Wales,  about 12-15ish years ago.

They had a few pairs in a couple of enclosures.  Couldn't believe the speed and agility on them.  Make grey squirrels look a tad geriatric.

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ever tried a 'Bruce lee' on one, Mack?

Never,I like themThey are nice little things,more colourful and less brash than squirrels,the local stores sell squirrel and gopher traps but no chipmunk traps,in general people like seeing them around,sometimes they run around your feet expecting to be fed.They are scared of squirrels and always back down.

6EF6D495-BC87-4F3E-8BE7-5D10EC6566B5.jpeg

B0717ACC-D636-4235-9B36-F9F90D507037.jpeg

BF3306C5-C2AD-431C-8F16-5C9CDCE7FDCC.jpeg

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Never,I like themThey are nice little things,more colourful and less brash than squirrels,the local stores sell squirrel and gopher traps but no chipmunk traps,in general people like seeing them around,sometimes they run around your feet expecting to be fed.They are scared of squirrels and always back down.

6EF6D495-BC87-4F3E-8BE7-5D10EC6566B5.jpeg

B0717ACC-D636-4235-9B36-F9F90D507037.jpeg

BF3306C5-C2AD-431C-8F16-5C9CDCE7FDCC.jpeg

Yes, lovely little animals.  I think I may have slightly confused you with my Bruce Lee question lol.

All I meant was, have you ever been tempted to scruff one so quickly, it could barely blink before you'd got hold of it lol. 

Just a bit of jovial banter lol.

Like you say, lovely little animals.  👍

4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

All I meant was, have you ever been tempted to scruff one so quickly, it could barely blink before you'd got hold of it lol. 

Come over (through the magic changing room) I will show you chipmunks as soon as you arrive,I will video and you can do it,they are as fast as lightening and would bite like rats,I used to hand catch rats as a kid,these don’t have a nice long tail to hold.I would have trapped them as a kid,but it’s nice nowadays just to watch them.

6AFE2146-1FFA-49C2-B7AF-D07352C4E482.jpeg

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

Come over (through the magic changing room) I will show you chipmunks as soon as you arrive,I will video and you can do it,they are as fast as lightening and would bite like rats,I used to hand catch rats as a kid,these don’t have a nice long tail to hold.I would have trapped them as a kid,but it’s nice nowadays just to watch them.

6AFE2146-1FFA-49C2-B7AF-D07352C4E482.jpeg

Like you say, Mack, I wouldn't want to hurt one.

Plus, I fear I am definitely not as quick as I used to be!!  😄 👍