Chipmunk in the UK?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chipmunks, dozens of them around at the minute. 

im getting her a new set of tits for her 40th birthday......... on the condition she gets rid of the smelly,noisy little marsupial c**ts???

I got 3 sugargliders here your welcome to try jiggy....horriblesmellyfuckingratlikecnuts?

Posted Images

you can have these 3 females,massive cage,toys,wheels,all the vitamins etc,a pop up mesh tent you get inside with them?owes me 1500 ?yours Pete for £500....I will pay the fare and put the c**ts on the ferry for you too......?

• Haha 2
44 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

Thought they were your wife’s babies ?

im getting her a new set of tits for her 40th birthday.........

on the condition she gets rid of the smelly,noisy little marsupial c**ts???

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
13 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

im getting her a new set of tits for her 40th birthday........

Years of entertainment and far more interesting than chipmunks,sugar-gliders,chinchillas and suchlike ? 

• Haha 4
13 hours ago, mackem said:

Seen loads of chipmunk the last month,tiny things,fast as lightening and maybe half the size of a grey squirrel.

Come on Mac you no the rules better than anyone ??? Or is this the bait before you announce your in the Amazon rain forest or somewhere equally exotic hand feeding chipmunks ? ?

• Haha 1
48 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Come on Mac you no the rules better than anyone ??? Or is this the bait before you announce your in the Amazon rain forest or somewhere equally exotic hand feeding chipmunks ? ?

Canada, didn't take pics of chipmunk but managed to get a red and grey squirrel in the same pic, and red grey and black squirrel in the same footage. 

IMG_20190725_122515.jpg

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...

We had them running wild at a Leisure park I work at near Dartmouth but don't know if they are still there. You would be walking down a path and one would pop out look at you and dash back in no chance of catching them.

They had a load get out of a enclosure but if they come in contact with Greys the get a pox and die. When I was there they had a large cage enclosure where the Grey visited and they all croak it.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Arry said:

We had them running wild at a Leisure park I work at near Dartmouth but don't know if they are still there. You would be walking down a path and one would pop out look at you and dash back in no chance of catching them.

They had a load get out of a enclosure but if they come in contact with Greys the get a pox and die. When I was there they had a large cage enclosure where the Grey visited and they all croak it.

Cheers Arry

They could thrive in the UK, the winters are mild. ?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

They could thrive in the UK, the winters are mild. ?

Your right mate but the Greys carry a Pox that will kill them and the Reds.

Cheers Arry

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, Leo Sayer said:

impressed with the real tree crocs mac 

Thanks, clothes maketh the man ? I had a weasle attack my feet while wearing flip-flops the other week so I decided on full toe-coverage ?

IMG_20220514_184234.jpg

• Like 1