Game of Thrones groupies

I know there's quite a few GOT fans on here, not sure if there's any guitar players as well but I enjoyed watching this.....guitar starts at 2 mins if you wanna skip the beginning ?

Edited by dave88
  • Like 2

Not a great fan of the show, but thats some cracking playing and some money on display in axes, cracking bunch of talented guys ?

A couple seem familuar but canny place the faces.

Never seen GOT and don’t know the theme but know a talented guitarist when I see one.., and that was a room full of them.

Not GOT or guitar related, but saw this the other day. Gave me a new appreciation of the genius of Morricone seeing the orchestra play. Love the ‘graveyard scene’ which kicks in about 2.40 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ratmanwan3 said:

That looks a small venue for Tom morello, bet the atmosphere was banging. 

Never been to the rescue rooms but rock city round the corner was my regular most weekends. 

The rescue rooms are small 2 to 300 people and fair play to tom  he let the crowd get involved I got to shake his hand as he came of stage and mingled with everyone for a while...go to rock city a lot also , clutch will be the big band I'm seeing there.