Recommend me a cordless vacuum cleaner..

4 hours ago, ginger beard said:

Perrys used to be excellent.you had a choice of 20 different ciders all in wooden barrels.take a shot glass and sample what you want.

Now there's a choice of 4 with most now bottled.

Mrs perry was my old school teacher.

Not been down in about 4 years was going every year 2 or 3 times a year before that. Last time I went alot of it was pre bottled compared to when I first started going. Still a cracking cider. 

Have a trip to hecks cider farm, proper barrels still at that one. Its like walking into the dingles but great cider. Dont think it is too far from street down that way if I remember right

• Like 1

21 hours ago, FLATTOP said:

I drink mainly cider produced by myself in the pic is last years brew, in a couple of weeks time I’m taking a couple of 5 gallon barrels with me on a road trip to Cornwall Devon & Somerset and I am going to stock up at the legendary Roger Wilkins Cider Farm http://wilkinscider.com/

8FB29822-9AA2-46E2-801B-A5916B6A005E.jpeg.2f8f50925157c3d250a679fd9e247f7b.jpeg

Hats off to you mate!!? I'd never heard of Wilkins..  Thanks for the link. Look the business i reckon.. i can't see exactly where they are though!

11 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

Henry Weston’s vintage. They also do Addlestons  draught in my local . That’s not a bad drop either , you don’t want too much of that though.

Westons vintage.. f@@k yes mate. Bootifull... proper summer's drink... straight to the brain box!?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, dogmad riley said:

Not been down in about 4 years was going every year 2 or 3 times a year before that. Last time I went alot of it was pre bottled compared to when I first started going. Still a cracking cider. 

Have a trip to hecks cider farm, proper barrels still at that one. Its like walking into the dingles but great cider. Dont think it is too far from street down that way if I remember right

Yeah still good.

An old bloke at work makes mine.he's been drinking it all his life and my mate knows afew farmers with there own cider sheds so we do ok.

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

Hats off to you mate!!? I'd never heard of Wilkins..  Thanks for the link. Look the business i reckon.. i can't see exactly where they are though!

The address is in this trip advisor link middle of nowhere as most good things are ?

https://www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Attraction_Review-g1931382-d7010921-Reviews-Wilkins_Cider_Farm-Wedmore_Somerset_England.html#REVIEWS

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gav said:

As long as its apple cider I'm not too fussy, it's when it comes to this fruity shite, I canny abide it pleeeeew

Dead right there Gav. All this fruity bollocks... dark fruit crap. Cut the middle man out and flush it straight down the bog!

Can you access stuff easily enough mate up yonda? ... i bet even iron brew is a c@@t to get hold of!!?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Bush Rummager said:

Dead right there Gav. All this fruity bollocks... dark fruit crap. Cut the middle man out and flush it straight down the bog!

Can you access stuff easily enough mate up yonda? ... i bet even iron brew is a c@@t to get hold of!!?

Nothing but iron bru here pal, we ferment it and make magners out of it ?

• Haha 1