Couple of days to go

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couple of days to go and I pick this little beauty up can’t wait! 

Good ingredients if I may say so mesen. Meks a change to see summat not infected wi bull or such like 

good luck with the pup,the time of rearing a pup from start to field is a joyous occasion,im looking forward myself to the same scenario (i hope) soon enough ..stick a few more photos up as you travel

Posted Images

1 minute ago, poxon said:

Yes mate I’ve fetched her she’s a little cracker already had her first kill lol and settling in really well 

6ABC1DA1-F18D-4A5A-B9CE-AF9A07F40FF0.jpeg

Little cracker mate just your sort of dog aswell!! You want to watch out putting up pictured like that all that savage stuff gets you right in the dog house ??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Saltmoon said:

Little cracker mate just your sort of dog aswell!! You want to watch out putting up pictured like that all that savage stuff gets you right in the dog house ??

I know mate she’s a fiery little shit don’t mind a bit of rough an tumble with the big dogs as well. I’m expecting warning notifications off fb for this picture as peta are in bed with Facebook ? all the herbivores will be threatening to beat me up??

• Haha 2
On 02/08/2019 at 13:53, poxon said:

Cheers fella ?? Mix of collie greyhound whippet/greyhound deerhound x bedlington greyhound on both sides of the breeding. Should do me lovely 

Good ingredients if I may say so mesen. Meks a change to see summat not infected wi bull or such like 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, Stephen unwin. said:

Cheers fella ??I don’t need no bull blood for my personal needs the dam & sire to the white un managed just fine with out it An the pups dam an sire done the same I like the old style stuff that’s used for a manner of different tasks I’ve nothing against bull blood but it just don’t work for me 

• Like 2